싫어
Monday, 23 September 2013
I hate everything that is going on right mow. I am definitely not one who can manage stress, so yes this is the horrible period of having midterms and reports due in a week. And I'm definitely not coping well. (It's obvious at the rate I'm getting clothes; yes I do shop to relieve stress. Not a good idea but I can't open up to people and it's really frustrating to keep it bottled)
Literally spent the whole Friday on the sofa curling myself up into a ballz cause of cramps. And it's sooooo bad that I had to cancel tuition at the very last minute and just SLEEP. And the more I sleep the more guilty I felt for not doing anything and I'll panic like crap at such hours, like NOW. :( I really dk what my priorities are now... Anw I finally understood what my massager (is there even such a word?) told me about my health condition ATM. :/
I shall hope that I can stay awake in the train to read those Korean alphabets and greetings and whatnot. I enjoy the learning process but not the examinations. Or rather, I just don't like to be tested on what I'm learning. Just makes me feel really dumb amongst everyone else.
As for the report, let's hope I can at least fill up two points before I sleep if not I'll be all cranky and angst when my mum talks to me. I'd feel really bad but I can't control these ahhh.
AND MY BROTHER IS LAUGHING HIS HEAD OFF WHILE WATCHING RUNNING MAN. I ALSO WANT EH :(
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door