<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Stop being sensitive,
Sunday, 15 September 2013

Argh totally hates it when I try to probe about something or think too much over something that may be insignificant. Sigh totally hate this feeling cause sometimes you would just feel that you're left all alone - Nobody gives a shit about what you're fretting over.

I wonder if there's any way I could get rid of all these thoughts and uncertainties ever. Yknow it affects moods easily and short term remedies won't work out for longgggggg.

On a side note, I totally hate it when people say: It's not that I don't want to ask, but if I ask you would have said no anyway. Arghhhh is it just SO hard to ask people sometimes; there's a huge difference with asking and getting a 'No' reply and not even asking at all. Well, at least if you asked, people would have thought that you'd care for the person as a friend; Not askingis equivalent to not giving a shit at all. But then again, there'll always be people who ask for the sake of asking only :/

Sigh sometimes the littlest things are those that sieves out your true friends :(((

Argh shan't think about it,  time to do projectttttttttttttttttttt







"My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake." - Aristotle.

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]