Confused maxxxx
Saturday, 19 January 2013
Semester 2 has started and oh no I'm not really enjoying it!! It seems like it's gna be a hell lot worse than last semester, and I'm definitely not prepared for it yet!!! I'm still sleeping way too much, watching too many shows and my brain just doesn't want to start working omggggggg.
And I think I'm stressing myself out a little, there's Contract Bridge training often this week so my nights are spent on that, andand I've yet to research about intern & exchange oppotunities!! It's like additional stress to myself cause most people that I know of are all researching about it!!! Guess I'm still super blur about what's going on!! My tutorial mates are considering going Netherlands or HK, they've researched much and it does sound very interesting!!! I wna go too!! But looking at my grades it seems almost impossible and money is also an issue! Don't think it'll be nice to ask for loan again esp since my parents just took up renovation loan not too long ago!! More loans will only give them greater pressure to work so hard :( And I'll really feel bad!!! It's like they are putting in so much effort to make our lives better and there's nothing we can do yet to repay them!!!
As for internships, Idk when to sign up and stuff!! Cause it's like something really new to me and Idk how to ask people as usual!! Like I really feel bad to ask about school stuff cause it'll just seem that we're friends for these things and it's not v good uh!! I'm really hoping to get internship during the hols!! Like at least I'll earn money and gain some experience to know how's life gna be like next time!! :/
Hahaha I'm quite scared to classes as well, the class participation criteria is crazyyyyyyyyyy :( I think I'll die for Biz law cause I really dk what they want for answering questions and participation marks is 30% of total grade :( FM seminar is crazy as well, I think I'll just be stunned at the tutor's questions in class!! Comm fund tutor is quite strict too! I do hope I can survive this semmmmmmm~
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door