:) / :(
Friday, 28 December 2012
Hahahah shit Idk to be happy or sad. Sad that I screwed my semester 1, but thankful that it wasn't wayyyyy below average!!!
Sigh if only my password wasn't screwed up and I had to request for change and reset, I'd probably be enjoying my day before knowing my gradeeeeeeees :( Ironically much, I fared worst for something I was most confident in (cause of my pencilbox, again) and best for my elective and marketing :O!!! Not exemplary but at least these 2 got average/decent grades!!!!
I guess I'm just pretty upset over my worst grade then; must've screwed it big time to get a grade that I'm not expecting since my quizzes and all were pretty good.
Hahaha sighhhhhh need some advice on how to survive the next semester, probably some exam-stress management as well :D I think I really screw up during exams cause I'm panicking most of the time instead!!
Once again, the biggest competitor is still myself x.x And probably more stress next semester to fare better + some stress from WS as well LOL. :S
Ooops, now that I realised, I screwed Econs too @@ Seems like something really went wrong with my papers HAHAHA.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door