Talk that.
Sunday, 16 December 2012
My favourite song on the go recently, like srsly it fits the mood I have lately. Sigh but I'll not get to watch them perform :( the lyrics really spells reality though; everything people says seems to be a lie :/
Okayz anyway I'm really in a holiday mood now!!! Omg when was the last time I enjoyed waking up late and not studying ^^ there's softball training as well but I'm a substitute oh well; sports don't like me so yeah I'm not too burdened heh heh.
Did some shopping with Lukas cousin after exams!! Bought the sandals that I've been eyeing since a long time ago :) bought lotsa happy food as well and I'm glad my cousin came with me so I wasn't alone! Did online shopping too, got a Christmas top as well!! :) and I'm really really thankful to both my cousins who spent time with me on both days while I was at home!
Bintan HOT trip was chill and relaxing, I'm glad I survived cause seafood is their main dish!!
But it was a good time outta Singapore too, taking a short break from everything~
Met tutorial mates on 12/12/12!! :) to celebrate Dec babies' birthdays! Hahaha they never fail to make me laugh like mad!! French food is a good choice for those who are dieting heh!!! And we had like 3 meals in a night lol!! Saveur + icecream + ah chew dessert + my fish pancake!!!! #happygirl :D and those really high times hahaha + Beverly's self stir LOL, epic much!! Gna see them again for Aaron's concert next Sunday, more fun to come I guess!
Heh can't wait for karaoke session and meetup with jc classmates!!! :D
Sigh, I was never angry, just upset. And I think I'm entitled to be. Who will be okay getting ignored not once, but thrice when asking? It may seem to be okay not to reply others but somehow it just gives me the feel that I'm not important at all :/ and it's not like I'm talking to mere acquaintances but to people who I care for. And now I just feel burdened cause idk if I should be the one apologising for making people feel bad that they made me upset or should I just take the blame for being too petty.
Things are awkward between us and it's not good for both sides eh. I want to try to make things back to how they were before exam ended srsly. But it's so hard for me to even try to speak up cause I'm scared of getting ignored. & I just feel that I'm 'placed' wrongly :/
This seems to be like a test to see if we can overcome it and be closer than before.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door