<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Reminder to self,
Monday, 28 January 2013

That I need to collect my SGC soon, if not I'll be collecting with the junior batch and I doubt they will keep that long!!! Shall collect this Friday; it's a must!!

Sigh my honeymoon period has ended for Uni!!! Like seriously I think I need to start proper work soon!! Presentations and projects coming sighhhhhhh :( And I'm lagging in some classes I think, like I don't think I really understood the concepts!! Even for accounting, business ethics is quite hard eh :/

Well at least I've enjoyed much then now; IHG and IHRG has ended for me, so yupp, no more excuses! Met up with JC friends, VHG and godsis!! Good food and shopping!! And thanks for the belated present and card from WS :) 

Today was definitely awesome; it was a really good break from scaring myself over what's gna happen in the following weeks! I'm worried cause I know I don't have that much time to revise and do work so yup I'm not sure of my content uh! & Class participation in this semester is really scary sighhhhh. Walked non stop today and yay I've my second dress and pants for CNY :) It was really great catching up with godsis!! :) Oh and I must thank for the tuition opportunity, at least I earn some money so that my net expenditure isn't too much!! And my student's really nice so yes I'm glad to teach her!! :) 

Oh and my new house is finally ready, with the new beds and sofa!! Hehehhehe happy max cause I still got my large super single bed in my brother's room (HAHAHA) so I don't have to sleep alone at nightttt. But I feel so bad cause the room looks damn squuezy with two big beds!! And the sofa's so long that I can doze off with ease when watching TV :) And it's a really good incentive to sleep more and go home earlier to spend time with family hehh! :D 

Gna be busy with packing my stuff at home and coping with projects and presentations. I SHALL SURVIVE THIS SEMESTERRRRRRRRRR. 



& I've got a new bias lately HAHAHA. Gawd I can't stop watching the performances and show!!!! 


Give a listen to I'm Sorry by C.N.Blue, I really think it's awesome!! Special Girl by Infinite-H too!!
 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]