<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Pfffffffft
Thursday, 1 November 2012

I think my astro results aren't very satisfactory but well nevermind shall just work hard for finals!! Hehehe I'm likka chill pill now cause I'm glad I managed to WA Shubin in Warwick University!!! Never talked to her about studies but she sends me nice pictures there which makes me happy :)

Anyway my 2nd presentation for the week(aka last formal presentation for this sem) is TMR!! Nervous much, I can't seem to memorize my script well andand I have yet to overcome my fear for presentations omg!! I hope I won't stutter tmr or trembleeeee! But after tmr I'll feel so much 'lighter' :) Shall reward myself by watching this weekend's running man hunting HEH :D
Oh yes, our last marketing meeting was really hilarious omg hahaha good memoriesssss :D Anyway

Halloween was on Tuesday, not bad uh, but I didn't get to go haunted houseeeee :( Btw~ Thanks Hoby for the mini celebration uh!! :) & Poseidon for the cake, Softball girls for the bin & the mini celebration with WS, Janice & Alvin :) #happygirl93 :)


Omg I a super hungry girl today IDK WHY. Cannot stop munching helppppppp. :(

PS, I'm in love with Music box collections. Super naiseeeeeee.

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]