<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Kaboooooooooomz!
Monday, 29 October 2012

I think I'm gna go crazy with the crazy mood swings that I'm experiencing. Like how much I dreaded astro on thurs, enjoyed my day with my family on friday, having friendlies for 5-6hours on a sunny Saturday, feeling damn angst when it poured right before I was leaving hall, enjoyed my sleep on a Sunday morning and feeling really frustrated since evening till now. And I predicted today's gna be a not-so-nice dayyyyyyyyy :(

Like I'd already had a really bad premonition this week and true enough, I'd kinda flunked my OB critical thinking essay, yes like seriously argh :( not very surprised but you'd not want to get this kinda grade when creative thinking assignment wasn't that good. And it must rain now before softball training and i'm not gna have time to sleep again till 11ish :( Headache much but anyway I'm gna try forget that I ever wrote essays, really don't like OB already.

Marketing presentation is this friday and I'm really hoping it'll be fine, like I cannot afford to flunk 2 modules rightttttttt.

Think I need to pray really hard my grades are not gna be so screwed and horrible compared to my roomie's! Not wanting to compare but yeah you'll naturally feel really envious when your roomie does well and develop a bit of inferior complex.

And things are not gna help if people tell me it's okay cause, I just feel that I'm not made for uni. Like seriously until now I still think it was a mistake to go JC and endure all this shit till now :( Or rather I should've just taken Math/Chem instead. At least I'd skip the essays and presentations.

AH. SIAN MAX :( I should just sing K for this song till I feel much better after training!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]