Getaway
Thursday, 18 October 2012
I'm so looking forward for tmr's activities; movie woohoo :) Needed a break seriously!
Anyway OB meeting was quite productive? :D Hahaha I think my groupmates are quite smart, and funny! Was discussing about the case study and the conclusion we had about the case study was really epiccc. And I'm secretly hoping they will say it after the presentation just for laughs HAHA. Spent the whole day preparing for H2GT! The performances at night were really good, *claps* AND CONGRATS DALENTS! :D Magee party again at night, omg guilty muchhhhhhhhhh :(
I'm gna attempt studying astro today, but I think it'll fail HAHAHA.
AND OMG MY MUM SUSPENDED STARHUB CABLETV AND MY INTERNET TILL MID DEC :( I get her point that we shouldn't waste the money since renovation is on-going and I can alw watch it at my Grandma's hse, but I can't record my shows alr!! And I have to find alternative internet sources! Haiyo. But it'll be a good way to get me to study ah. @@
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door