<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Positivism :)
Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Woo yesterday was a really good day off, after staying up to do marketing on Sunday night, hahaha okay I'm really trying to stay as positive as possible to offset the mood swings caused by the lack of sleep recently! Had macs yesterday, like finally! Hahaha but then again I feel damn guilty after eating, esp when I ate Macs again for breakfast today!

Softball practice was quite chill yesterday! :) And I went for rec games for the first time yesterday! Hahaha Revesi & Contract bridge seem fun! Hehehe was learning all those rules and messages behind each bid for contract bridge; likka hard ah!!! But it was fun to play till 12! :D Magee supper at Yanping's room before attempting to read up a bit for OB, but yeah nothing went innnnnn.

I think I'm paying attention in stats tutorial today HAHAA. I was actually writing down notes and adding stuff for my own revision. Rare sight heh. :)

Shall aim to finish reading the chapter and case study by today omg cannot be a liability for OB meeting tmr! 

My mum's sending me pics of my furniture getting hacked down omg sad max :( 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]