<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Insecurities
Monday, 15 October 2012

Omgomg I totally hate this feeling okay, like seriously it never fails to haunt me whenever I have assignments to complete and they are of such heavy weightage.

I've submitted my critical thinking assignment alr; I don't think it's extremely good but I really can't think of what else to write. Plus, I didn't want to ask too many people and start acting like a kanchiong spider all over again. Not this one when you need to support assertions and the essay is really time consuming. Imagine getting people to tell you at the eleventh hour that something's wrong with your writeup when others who you've consulted all said it was okay. @__@ But anyway I've submitted it, all I hope is a decent B! :/

My marketing report and ppt slides have also been submitted online! Okay spent the most time on this already for the past week, like on Tuesday we literally spent the whole afternoon in the TV lounge typing out everything, whilst our weekends are spent trying to make them better. Honestly I'm quite scared cause somehow I got a feeling that we don't have enough content, but I can't figure what is wrong esp when I don't even understand marketing. It requires a lot of common sense but somehow I lack in that aspect LOL. But then again I think I'm just expecting too much ah, like after doing up WR and OP back in MJC I think they really taught me to be really picky in the sense that I will want to aim for perfection. But well, I think we can work on Q&A and the oral presentation, like elaborate more on the points not in the slide. Maybe it'll helppppppppp. 

But now I think I should just stop feeling insecure and paranoid. It's like 1am soon and I've yet to finish some stuff omg. How am I gonna sleep at this rate?! 

Met Germ on Friday with Kary. Hahah he hasn't changed much! :) And we happened to see Alexius (and Ryan) HAHA omg small world!! Had a bit of food and watched some performances, and still thankful that he invited us to his army chalet hehe it's quite nice to catch up a lil' with him ^^ And he offered to cab us homeeeee haha w/e happened to his miser image lol! 

Anyway I'm officially homeless!!! Srsly I think I will miss my house eh, afterall I've lived in that environment with all those furniture for more than 10 years. It'd be a lie if I said I don't feel anything for it. Esp if I'm one who can't even part with my stars/shells and my bedddddddv after so many years. Not to mention my 7yo computer which is finally... going to be discarded. Hahaha my mum says I'm finny cause I took pictures of my house before they took down anything, as well as the empty areas after moving everything; but I think those are memories that I hope I can remember as part of my growing years eh. :) But okay anyway, I'm still looking forward to my new deco in December hehehe!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]