<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
RECESS WEEK!!
Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Supposed to be the mug-like-mad week but somehow I looked too chillax, or that's what my roomie is saying! Hahaha probably cause some work was accomplished during the weekend so I can chill, but I've got not much shows to watch, cleared most of them at home also heheh. TV manaic ^^

Anywayz half a semester is gone and omg it's stressful max!! Hahaha had to do stats report and marketing proposal! And I'm glad to have nice groupmates, like really! Both like efficient uh!! ;) And it's even better to know that I got an A for stats report ohyeah!! :) Marketing proposal presentation was okay, but omg I cannot believe how nervous I was cause it's my first presentation in the semester afterall, and it's like OP all over again; lack of practice just made me tongue-tied :/ But anyway we're doing now and the first draft was handed in on Monday, our tutor says it's fine so yay ;) Not so stressed about having editing too much!

Been enjoying life much uh, night cycling on Friday! YAY I CAN CYCLE WITHOUT FALLING! ^^ Hahaha but I almost banged into poles again ahh omg embarrassed much!! And I'm glad I never jammed brake too many times! Anna and I were trying to practise before it started somemore haha, but it's damn funny when either one of us almost met any crisis uh ;) ;) Hehehe but the suay thing is to fall when playing catching with Hoby and Bonkas, like srsly I'm still accident prone afterall -_- And I never knew the cuts were so bad till Saturday omggggg. It's damn scary to even look at it, and so I'm probably going to be on jeans till next week, hopefully there'll be no scars pleasepleaseplease @@

Good food @ Grandma's on Sat after napping in the afternoon hehehe ^^ Sunday was spent watching tv and doing some work! Headed to NEX on Monday to do marking plan, omg ps max for being late :( But yay the plan didn't take as long as we expected! :D But okay the crew at Teadot was horrible omg, never gonna do work there anymoreeeeeee. Din Tai Fung for lunch (xlb!!!)  and my favourite eggtarts hehehe!! AND I MET JANA AT TAMP, like really!! :D Shall meet her after her midterms are over, need to catch up  uh!!! :D

Supposed to go shopping with parents but I overslept uh!! But yay they still bought me good food and sent me to hall! Shall head home on Friday to do some packing, renovation works in less than 2 weeks' time, can't wait!! Hahaha but I'm not anticipating being homeless.  & I need to find a place to store my piano omg!! Think I can kiss goodbye to my violin already; the strings would've rusted and spoilt it :(

Hehehe time to do OB, I hate critical writing omg nightmare once again :( Can't wait to meet the girls for movie later! :) They're accommodating me to wear jeans at Orchard hahaha omg love 'em much! :')

Good mood now cause there's like lotsa nice kpop songs!! BTOB's WOW is definitely worth a listen, and there's lovely remake of All For You (reminded me of Audi omg!!), FT Island's upbeat song, Orange Caramel's new song is quite addictive too! Yay and Mighty Mouth's backkk too, nice songs ftw~

Hoby's night cycling! 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]