<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Early Christmas~
Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Thanks to the nose which is super red now from all those sneezing. Sigh, seems like being sick is a tradition for me before exams. Sore throat and flu just help to induce sleeping only, seriously :( Exams in just 3 days time, and I'm not prepared eh. Like I just can't seem to think or write fast and there's so many other things to do. :(

At least back in JC mugging isn't just staying in front of your books/notes for the whole day. I got to watch TV at night as well y'know. Now it's stressful and you feel like you're not doing much when roomie seems to be more hardworking. I've never even booked any consultations or asked anything from my tutor cause I've yet to finish anything but WS is like asking things for most of her cores. It's like an additional stressor cause it feels like I'm way below average and I kept thinking that I will screw it up. I really salute those who can stay up late and study so much LOL. I can't even stay awake in the day after 6h worth of sleep omgz.

Sian maxxxxxx, I miss watching TV and going home. MY PARENTS BOUGHT THE CABLE BOX BACK LAST WEEK AND I'M NOT EVEN GNA BE HOME SOON. ARGH CAN'T WAIT FOR 3RD DECCCCCCCCC :(

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]