Happenings.
Wednesday, 5 September 2012
Whooooo Idk to say if I should be glad that I'm studying now instead of working.
Well, adults say studying is definitely way better than being in a working environment, but studying is really driving me crazy to some extent! (& I'm wondering how am I gonna survive next timeeeeee) Probably the only thing that keeps me going is the company of friends in hall/school. I do get stressed often but talking to people I'm comfortable with definitely made my day, be it some random talk or comments.
Hahaha okay I still dk why I can smile so much that people get the impression that I'm coping well with school tskkkkkkk.
Speaking of which OB is really getting on my nerves when I can't think out of the box and the 1000 word essay on creative thinking is due next fridayyy. And this is coupled with assignments and projects seriouslyyyyy :( There's a marketing proposal due soon and the tutor didn't say anything; there's weekly tutorials that I'm doing (&sometimes I still don't get the concepts!) I'm still trying to squeeze in time for notes and... TV time. Been trying to watch recent RM episodes but likka faillllll :(
Oh yes my marketing tutor really reminds me of the NTU interview I had months ago, like omg it's likka nightmare over again 'cause he'll pose a question and whoever who answers that will definitely get rebutted and it'll seem like a debate during tutorials. I don't even have the courage to consult him srsly cause I don't wanna be shot and yes I don't know my concepts. He'd probably play around with me instead arghz. I get his intentions but it's not what I would imagine for a tutorial.
Anw I'm done with groupings for various projects and I do hope I can survive with my groupings! Hahaha my OB group is a lil' too quiet and Idk how to make people speak up. I've got pretty nice marketing group (girl power ftw okayyyz) and a noisy/funny stats study group! :)
" I developed inferior complexity in JC and I think it just got worse in Uni. :( " Have to agree with this mannnz.
YAY I'M GNA MEET CHELS, JOYCE AND KARY FOR DINNER LATER!! :) Feel bad for skipping rally & not support fellow OG mates, but I think I need a break outta school.
Chronology of events for the past monthhhhhhhhh:
NBS BASH
NBS DND
MOLTRES :)
M CLAN :)
HALL 2 DND
HOBY W MIB! (we didnt really follow theme uh hahaha)
ROOMIE :D
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door





