Hate being a perfectionist.
Tuesday, 28 August 2012
I'm not exactly one, but I guess I'm close to one!
School's started and tbh I think I'm not coping very well! I hardly participate in class, take damn long to finish my tutorials and I barely have time to read up on anything. And all these can be explained by my own behaviour srsly. I'm close to a perfectionist; I am scared to make mistakes and I always aim to complete everything without making much mistakes. I don't wanna be judged by others if I ever make mistakes, but all these done at the expense of my time (&sometimes I still can't finish my tutorials -_-). And actually I can't really seem to think of how to go about doing my tutorials for some modules cause I'm really really scared that I may be called and if I answer wrongly I'd be judged at my capability and knowledge. I'm really really trying to avoid it argh, though I know it's not good!! I'm actually putting my class participations at risks too, since the professors usually says it's okay to give wrong answer cause we can discuss it and at least I'll still be taking part in class.
I think I'll be stuck at this point for a really really long time!
And I've actually find Marketing and OB quite challenging for me, cause they are more practical-based, like you need to do case studies to truly understand instead of just spamming whatever theories that you've been taught. And I think application of knowledge is really really difficult for me. There's lotsa writing for OB as well!!!! :(:(:(:(
I'm ejoying hall life but I think I'll have trouble with schoolwork-hall balance!! Supper HTHT sessions almost everyday!! I went for quite a number of trials, and I signed up for dance and softball. Dk if I'll regret not cause both dance and softball require quite a bit of training and skills uh!! Also signed up for IIC(investment club) which I think it'll be useful! Idk if I should try welfare club, sounds good cause of the activities as well as points that I'll need in order to get min points for staying in hall next year!! Applied for hall comms but I think it's gone alreadyyyyyyyyyyyy. But I'm scared it'll be too taxing! :( Esp when I'm so unsure with what I'm studying!! Lagging much.
Btw, I love HTHT sessions but knowing too much kills, if you know what I mean :(
Got so many things to update about but no time. Tutorial tmr aiyo. I hate stats when it's IT based!
LOVE THIS SONG :D Prob even more than how much I enjoy listening to Beautiful night!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door