Stressed max, I need a chill pill!
Monday, 10 September 2012
Awesome song, and I absolutely love this genre of songs. :) It explains my mood perfectly too.
I'm having a whole lot of mixed emotions lately, really angst lately and I'm really apologetic to those who had to suffer with me. My mood swings are really unpredictable and it may/may not be very obvious y'know. I'd sound really sacarstic and mean & I get really senstive, like how I'll just guess that everything is about me. Just like how OB assignment just make me realise that I'm really selfish sometimes. This assignment is due on Friday and it's really getting on my nerves :(
A lil bit of issues everywhere just make things a whole lot worse sometimes.
Btw went to Lynn's house to try vegetarian food with zt yesterday! Super thankful for her invitation!!! Her mum cooks really well and I ate some of those food that my stomach usually cannot take hehehe :D And made friends with two of her other guests! I guess trying vegetarian food is not too bad an alternativeeeeee :)
Okay back to work. Not enough timeeeeeee.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door