Running man marathon!!!!
Sunday, 11 March 2012
It's on channel ONE!! Today and tmr from 11.15pm till 5.15am!! 4episodes! I barely survived 2 episodes cause it's so late!!!! Like who will watch in the middle of the night :( it's their way to celebrate march hols and to catch up with korean timeslot cause they're 12 episodes behind! But they skipped a few, including the Christmas oneeeee :( and the one with IU is at 3 plus! Seems like the one on Charlie angels and Gary knows will also be at 2 plus tmr! Cannot record alr! I hope they'll air the Christmas episode on Friday!
On a happier note, the episodes following that will be aired soon instead of waiting for months!
Ok anw ntu's open house wasn't too bad! Met familiar faces and attended some of the repeated talks with Weishan. But I attended the chemistry one this time and it interests me more than math does! Gna put that right after accountancy and business; just worried that being a third choice may be quite dangerous if I didn't make it for the first two! Still thinking if I should put accountancy cause I didn't really make it for the grades. And thanks to GP I'll have to go for interview if I get shortlisted. Sigh I'm gna apply for science in nus as my priority to play safe. Cannot end up in something I don't like!
Oh btw had quite a number of goodies taken from there, including a tumblr which can replace the one that flooded my bag in the morning! And we're in need to swim again cause we had macs!
Okay time to sleep!! Can't wait for eng subs for dream high. I managed to catch up but have to wait now! And Monday the trainer is gna come down to see if we're doing things right. But srsly why now when some people already worked for months there? And the instructions given were quite ambiguous so cannot blame us if we did it wrongly cause there is no one to ask at work!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door