<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Dream high 2 :)
Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Hehehe been watching that during work!! Hmmm not too much about the plot cause it's more about the romance, unlike the first one. But I like the cast line-up! :D JB and JR are so gonna be the artists I'll look out for when they debut! :) Loved the covers and performances too hehe!

Anw I've looked up about scholarships but there're hardly any that I can take up. Shall try to start writing some personal essay if not I'll never be trying to apply lollll.

Btw work's damn slack today cause hardly anyone is in the office (for my area)!! PTs are either sleeping or watching shows oror playing hahaha!! Was 'late' (cause the clock's 6 mins faster!) and yeah my card was doubly-punch at a 5 minute interval lollllll. Gonna go for a swim after work tmr hehehe.

Anw here are the videos! (And some spoilers!!! :D)
This should be BTS!



B-Life (DAMN NICEE!!!)


--
Summer Night - Grease


Bobbed Hair - Kim Jong Seo; this is really cute hahaha :D


Romeo & Juliet -Clazziquai (this is nice too!)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]