Holaaaaa.
Sunday, 18 March 2012
I've just submitted my NTU application. Only left with NUS and SMU, but I guess I'd probably give the SMU one a miss already.
Anyway this week there's a new PT, Nanchana, and she's from MJ. Like seriously everyone coming to my dept are from MJ x.x Hmmm and she's seated beside me. Not too bad uh, I'm trying to get used to it cause she doesn't watch shows like I do lolol. Banu came down for 3 days, and omgzxz from then I realsied I'm supposed to something simpler so actually my quota is much higher hahaha. And anw the worry will be about lunch after Aini and Zuhailah leaves, Since 1-3-5 is diet day hahaha. Will be super awkward for tne other two people to go eat outside!
Anw went for NUS's open house yesterday, it was not bad haha. Just that you apply for the school in general, like Science instead of Chemistry so I have to read up more to find 5 choiceeeees. Went to aunt's house for facial and pedicure! The nails are pretty, just that I forgot about wearing COVERED shoes at work so I'd probably have to worry about having th crystals/ribbon/pearl dropping out :(
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door