<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Good Ol'times!
Sunday, 12 February 2012

Hahaha something nice happened while running today! :)

Wanted to run about 2 rounds around the estate, but I met Chloe and Jiahui otw! Hahaha it was quite hilarious cause I suddenly heard someone calling me at 11 plus?! It was nice talking to them, especially since I hardly caught up with any of my primary school friends after leaving YPS! And I'm glad they still remembered me to some extent, cause I remembered being close to Chloe cause she's a bubbly senior & Jiahui and I used to frequent each other places for a period of time in the past (We live in opposite blocks!)

Reminisced quite a bit, like how we used to be and how different we are now~ At least I'm still bubbly hahaha :D And we haven't changed much, but they've grown so pretty :) Hopefully we'll get to catch up again sometime since we all live so close together! & it's hilarious to take photos cause it's like 2 pretty ladies with a jogger HAHA. I'm glad my fringe wasn't up for today hehehe :)

Can't wait to meet the girls for brunch tmr. It's been so long since I saw them, lotsa catchup moments again. I'm happy! :D And I'm in need to read. Likka hobby that doesn't waste electricity and money LOL. Working but at least can read otw to & fro work and at home, though I guess I'll be tired!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]