I've got 30 mins.
Saturday, 11 February 2012
To stone and do nothing. I thought at least my dad will be at home today but in the end I'm home alone again! :(
Anyway I've got my job at NLB! :)
Wednesday's got to be the worst day of the week (with the exception of the good news) I tell you. Woke up really early to get to Orchard and omg I'm super unfamiliar with the place. Had to ask for directions to get to the desired bus stop and I took an alternative bus that brings me to the destination. But I met a horrible bus captain whom just don't answer my question about where to alight, and I missed my stop. And it's frustrating cause I had to run back to make it on time argh. Hate being sweaty and unorganized :/ But the whole thing's quite okay uh.
After work was the funny part. Huishin and I kinda lost our way back so we wanted to walk to the nearest bus stop. But sadly there wasn't any (but many on the opposite route) in the end we blindly walked till ion! Legs kinda died but at least we saved on transportation :S Rushed over for my job interview and I got lost again.. Despite searching so hard online and even draw a small map. Omg walked under the hot sun for about 20 mins before I see someone who provided me with directions :( And I lost my way again on my way back. To think I live in the east eh.....
But anyway I'm glad I got the job and it starts on Tuesday with a short training on Monday! The only thing I didn't expect is the contract employment is for.... 6 months @@ Wasn't expecting to commit that long cause of the Korea trip but seems like I have to shelve it again :(
My mum asked me why I don't eat bread when I love croissants; why I hate potatoes but I eat fries and sometimes mashed potatoes. x.x
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door