A date with a bestfriend :)
Tuesday, 14 February 2012
Hehehe this year's V'day not gonna be spent alone I guess! :) Gonna watch movie Shubin since tickets are gonna be cheaper! :) & I've got so much to catch up with her within that few hours, can't wait! :D Books or maybe games are gonna be my company in the day! (I've had quite a fair share of fun with online friends just now!)
Anyway Sunday was great to see them again! Macs breakfast was good; talk about what's ongoing and stuffs and yup it was enjoyable though it was a short one! Took quite a number of polariods (cause some quite fail) hahaha and omg we've got Sam to help us take one too! I'm hoping we'll meet soon, hopefully not till the next birthday's coming!
And today was quite a waste of time! Cause the training's cancelled (without telling us beforehand) & we went all the way there though we're late! Omg and cause of that work's starting a week later! To think that I'll be starting tmr at first would be a good way to spend the afternoon away :( Anw headed to Orchard and Somerset with Weishan after that! And Chelsea's so right that some of the kids' clothings can be worn by us! Headed to the library aft that, can't believe I read half a book in the library before leaving! K books are getting into me, and it's a good way to be occupied! Hohoho books with a dairy-like format seems to be of my liking; can't stand reading books with really long descriptions and small print. (I'm regretting that I'm having small handwriting. I feel for those who'd ever read my essays/work.)
To end off, happy valentine's day; and a 41st! :)
---
I'm getting the hang of it already! Give me some time and I'll be back to the really cheerful/bubbly one like years ago, when none of these mixed feelings ever hit me. :) Sounds like I've been living in delusion during my past school years HAHAHA. :D
/edit.
Tsk I checked the movies available.................... Nothing much that catches my eye. And The Vow's only gna be in theatres in March. Hahaha omg phailmax, I thought it'd be would by now or something!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door