Tired max!
Tuesday, 10 January 2012
Tsk I'm looping Katy Perry's The One That Gone Away for a few days already; judge my mood. :O
----
Warning: long postttttt.
Anyway the days before work were pretty well spent I guess! Mahjong for the whole day on the 2nd, cycling + more mahjong on the 3rd (and omg damn joke okay I wanted to swim after that but Idk why I couldn't find my swimsuit!!!), job training on the 5th, swimming on the 6th, NTU talk on the 7th, chalet on the 8th & 9th, swimming on the 9th too!! Heh kept myself pretty busy and the thing is I'm meeting mainly the same groups of people on these days! Either with Jana, Evan, Gan, Eugene Kay or Peishi, Laura, Cynthia, Leroy, Laiyin or Weishan and 101! :)
OH AND YES I HAD MY FIRST TI ALREADY OMG. Ah no more bus 3 kinda rides anymore, which means I'll need to find a new way to sort out my thoughts next time!! :/
But anyway, cycling was fun cause it's been long since I'd ever cycled like seriously I think I need to find time to meet Kary and Weishan to cycle!! :) But yeah the main thing is mahjong; it's super addictive!! It's so hard to learn how many tais you're winning!! Swimming with Weishan was fun, but I had to get a new swimsuit and it's expensive leh! + my goggles are ruined so I'm snatching them from my brother, though the degree is like ~300 degrees off! And yes I shall never ever walk to the swimming complex, walked in a circle today omg so stupid leh!! To think I'd lived in Tampines for more than 10 years!!
Oh and it's nice to swim with people cause you can always talk while swimming while not when running!!
The NTU talk was quite okay uh, at least I have a few courses in mind!!! :) Not that indecisive anymore at last! But the talks were quite a bore eh; Laura was playing on her iPad and eating during the talks lolol!! And yup whether I get the courses will really depend on my results. Speaking of which my brother did pretty badly so yeah I have a very bad feeling once again, and I really hate it! It's like he have to retake English! Howhowhow. My family's known to have phailed English y'know!!! My GP.. What if I fail and have to retake or find alternatives? And some courses require at least 3 As for my core subjects leh, another worry. :( :(
Oh yes the chalet this time was way better!! Really loved the one in NRSCC cause of its facilities and it's way bigger, cleaner and more comfortable than the one in Costa Sands. Oh it has aircon too!! :D But yeap the BBQ was quite a failure at first cause of the showers, like totally ruined the atmosphere heh!! But overall it's quite fun uh, caught up with people and had white wine. Hmmm I'd really prefer white wine to red ehh! Not a drinker but it's a must to drink a little in order to survive in the society! Just like how driving is~
The second day was okay too, played mahjong, watched shows and had delivery! But a bit ps uh, I was napping a while cause it was tiring after swimming, plus all the running and climbing to catch the shuttle bus!! AND Y'KNOW I WAS SO PISSED CAUSE I MISSED THE BUS BY A MINUTE AND I HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR FOR THE NEXT ONE!!! :( Wah really learnt my lesson to be punctual k!! And need to increase the time taken for travelling via MRT, argh seriously!!!
Oh Peishi and I wanted to stay on the first night cause it's super nice to sleep there y'know! If I'd known Wenzi was staying I would've stayed too! :S But yup hope to see them soon, though they are going army already. If not two years later it'll be hard to meet up already lo!
And speaking of which I missed having chalets and staying over with R6 when we went night cycling, watched shows, played cards, chit-chat and barely sleeping. Oh yes I missed watching sunrise and walking at the beach too :(
And speaking of which I missed having chalets and staying over with R6 when we went night cycling, watched shows, played cards, chit-chat and barely sleeping. Oh yes I missed watching sunrise and walking at the beach too :(
---
Hmm I was wondering if losing my access to my old blog and losing my phone with some of my contacts mean that I have to let go of some things which are not worth clinging on to? Idk how I got that link but well, it's true that whenever I read old posts I'd just change my mind about something/someone immediately. Best is, I've got some diary records about part of my secondary 2-3 life! Think I shan't read them and think too much about it!
Oh and I like people who can tell my mood through my texts, though it's never easy to tell if I'm ever okay not!
Btw, my mum re-contracted and got me a Sony Ericsson Xepheria!(sp) Hehehe definitely better than the current spare phone! And it doesn't look likka old model though it is!
Labels: chalet, cycling, meetup, phone, swimming
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door