frustrated max.
Friday, 6 January 2012
Nothing's worse than this man. Totally ruined my mood this week!
My phone's spoilt, I have a lousy old colour phone w/o camera that arranged my contacts in a really irritating way and ate up my SIM contacts wts, and I have no way to contact people tmr. And it must be tmr. When I have to go Orchard and now I'm like frustrated cause I think I may have forgotten sth important for tmr and EVERYONE'S SLEEPING ALR.
And my cycle came at the very wrong time Idk why is it so screwed.
Really boiling alr; My mum's super unwilling to fix my phone which at least have some of the contacts I've lost. I get her reasons but hello I need a decent phone at least. Not 2 spare antique phones where one screwed my contacts and the other's cover cannot be closed properly. & I cant talk to her cause I'll just burst out and I don't want to. Argh.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door