<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
NUS flea!
Friday, 20 January 2012



Hehehe I think I shared on FB or something cause this episode's really nice!! & Okay my IU syndrome finally dying down alr! Like srsly she's my age.... Ah :( And omg her song's still top 3 after 7 weeks! Even after getting 6 consecutive 1s. :O
Ohoh ignore the captions cause the english is abit phail uh! The synthesis >.<

Anw went to help my godsis voluntarily at the NUS fashion bazaar! And omg the first day was really epic phail okay. Lies about heavy traffic, there were barely any souls from 12 to 5 uh!!! And it was Engine Day or something so yeah. But at least today was better uh! :) Just that...... okay never mind I think I'm being overly sensitive again. W/e. At least I had an experience on retail.. and I'm sure I'll never be able to get used to it!

Gonna go my aunt's house tmr but okay I'm super gg now cause I cut all my nails short! At first only 2 chipped but it looks really cmi!! And I'd forgotten to think about any design or colour I wanted since..... 2 weeks ago oh no :( Going out with the juniors is postponed a week, really hope to see them soon before they all start school!

& Sian my work is pushed till February, which means January I'm still having negative assets!! Wah srsly if the schedule really cmi Weishan and I will change jobs already! Really cannot; no money = no shopping = sian max! And I'm wasting lotsa electricity at home watching shows and playing! Not saying that there's a lot of shows, I'm watching older ones plus variety shows hehehe!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]