:]
Monday, 16 January 2012
Tsk I love the square nails on y left hand but my the ones on my right are pretty screwed cuz of two fingers and now Idk whether to get my nails painted on CNY! Or maybe I'll just have to get even shorter square nails.... which definitely won't go with gelish! Howhowhow!
Anyway had some family yesterday which was really... weird. Probably cuz I usually don't spend much time with them outside :O And despite shopping for so long and getting a top I still can't find my shoes. Oror the one that I wanted was quite expensive uh, and they don't have my size atm!
Met many people yesterday, including Sean and Peishi hahaha! And I'm really bored at home when brother's working and there's nothing to watch! Wanted to run but the weather looks gloomy. Shall just have macs (after a really long time!) and stone at home~~~
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door