<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Happy CNY! :)
Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Had a pretty great time this year, except with clothes uh! Just cannot believe I didn't have enough proper wear for CNY though I've bought quite a number of clothes!! So till CNY eve I was still trying super hard to mix-and-match some of the tops and skirts, and lucky I didn't have to bother my mum THAT much (except getting her to get my belt which was too loose for me :/) Sad that my mum spent over 60 on a dress that's not suitable for CNY! H/e I'm quite glad I got to wear those flats my mum bought! If not they'll be there to collect dust, like how my pair of pink sneakers (intended for school) did!

Oh thankful to my aunt for the nails, they're pretty! :) Hahaha won't forget how busy she was helping us with that for 2 days before CNY, while trying to make sure Jiaxuan doesn't spoil anything!

But somehow the CNY atmosphere kind of died down compared to the past years.. Prolly because some of the elders passed on so yeah less visiting. And I missed playing blackjack a lot during CNY, cause in the past my grandma loved playing those so we did that to please her.. But now we still play with my grandpa who loves this too, just that I just feel that the atmosphere is not there sometimes. :/ Gah but I do hope we'll be able to spend more time with my grandparents; knowing that most of us are already growing up and busy with all sorts of stuff, it's really difficult!

Had a last minute visiting on Wednesday, and the whole family went to Changicity Point on Thurs :) Hehehe there're many factory outlets eh, and my mum was nice enough to buy me a pair of shorts from Esprit that I really liked though the price was quite a bomb haha :) & Jyn Jye was definitely difficult to handle, he kept running around and we were all so scared that he would take the apples and eat them omgz!

Met the juniors on Saturday! :) Watched Jack & Jill and had some time talking and camwhoring before heading to Alyssa's house at night! Sunday was off to Mr Yao's place with the class; and I felt quite bad skipping the birthday celebration cause my mum was working so only my dad and brother went..... :S

Hehehe quite glad I took quite a number of pictures this year, but it seems like I forgot to take with the extended (but closer) relatives. Hopefully I'll get to capture more pictures with them cause they are the best way to keep people remembered... Just like how much I regretted not having much photos with my grandma.


Job's starting next Monday. Shall spend my last week wisely... Downloading videos & songs... and watching my shows! Gonna find another job at the same time cause I doubt there'll be much work in March. Need a more stable one! :)

Oh btw my luck this year was better with Blackjack. Won quite a bit especially with my brother, cousins, maid and my grandpa! But all the money was gone in quite a flash hahaha cause I promised them for bubble tea (quite cost quite a bomb at CCP!) and I gave my brother half of what he lost! (cause those he lost was actually allowance by my mum lol!) Heh I hope luck stays with me this year for both health and work too! ^^

Labels: , ,

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]