<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Bye 2011, hello 2012!
Sunday, 1 January 2012


Today was pretty much awesome I must say, even though 2011 didn't really kicked off well with my grandma's passing and the fact that I'm drifting from some people that I'm more comfortable with, be it cause of studies or not. :/

But still, I'm glad that I've survived this year horrible JC curriculum! :) And yupp, my December holidays were quite well spent! (in terms of time and money) :X With prom, malaysia trip and a few meet-ups with different groups of people... It feels really nice to catchup with close friends and family :)

Okay so anyway pot luck at Petrina's house todayyyyyyyy :D Late as usual, cause of my contacts(omg the contacts were stuck in my left eye twice, and I rubbed it out both times!!) but I'm still early amongst them heh.  Germ was like super late though he lives pretty near Ehub thanks to bus 3!

Played Wii, Saboteur, card games, mahjong and watched tv! :) Mahjong seemed difficult to me cause I had not played for more than a year and all the rules just made me go @_@ Samuel and I paired up; it was hilarious cause there was this tile that we had been waiting for to win was all along with Evan&Jessie, like they had 3 of them somemore hahaha blind TTM! Saboteur was fun too cause people like Germ who couldn't tell the miner card from saboteur card and played it wrongly!! And poor me never got a chance to be a saboteurrrrr.

Count down and took polaroids before going homeeee! Thankful that there was a bus to interchange and a mrt back to Tamp!! Hehehe hopefully I'll see them really soon, :) And anyway I got both my contacts out in a try, thankful much!! Seems like eye-mo is a good companion for my eyes too! :) Btw

HAPPY 2012!!! :)

Okay I'm really hoping that this year will be much better, though it had quite a good start alreadyyyy :)

Resolutions!
- Get a job with good pay! So that I can pay off my 'debts' and stop having negative assets! Also to be able to shop and get awesome stuff for people! :) And also it's time I repay my parents as a form of gratitude, having them to pay for all my fees all these while(and more to come!)... Tuition, piano, violin, swimming... They sure cost quite a bomb okay!

- Keep in touch with those I love & care for! Well definitely a need to, cause it's highly likely that I'm gonna lose contact with some of them whom I feel really comfortable with, cause of work, university entry and guys who have NS :/ Hopefully I can keep in touch with them alrightttttttttt. I really rather just have them than to have lots of acquaintances! I'm hoping to catch with cliques more often before working and also with the guys before they enlist for 2 years!

- Be more serious with my piano! I'm seriously considering learning it and finishing my Grade 8 and not give up like my violin. Well at least after Grade 8 I can teach people and earn money :D But the earliest I can finish that would be in Sept 2013 of course, and with working and studying I bet it'll be super tiring. I hope I can strike a balance kkkkkk :)

- Need to be less sensitive! Shan't say much, but yupp I always think too much and getting upset/worry over many things for no apparent reasons! 

- Learn driving!! Hehehe it's more of a need, since public transport is quite costly and I cannot be forever getting my dad to drive me around right!! And also to be more independent! (unless in the future I'll get an awesome husband to drive me around that is!)

- Loseeee some weight!! No more PE and stuff so it'll be harder to stay healthy, so yeah. Even if no proper diet must still have adequate exercises!

- Learn to eat those healthy food!! As usual, this always comes out heheh! But I'm already improving; I'm eating pears and apples whenever I go over to my grandparent's place, drinking more soup and trying out more dishes! Like those food which contains whatever vegetable or seafood that Idk of!

- Get more beauty sleep! Time to get rid of eye bags and dark eye circles :)

------
I'm still thinking whether to open a separate closed blog like before, but what if this gets hacked by any chance and I can't access it like how I can't access to my previous one now?!?! There's barely anyone who knew of this address but still some things should just be kept to myself....... It's pretty nice when I read them once in a while y'know. D:

Labels: , ,

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]