Not my fault what!!
Sunday, 1 January 2012
Hahaha omg Idk why but sorry, I'm still not used to watching love scenes on shows sometimes!! Wah srsly like a noob leh, 18 already still feel so awkward about these!!
Anw I'm all alone at home thanks to my brother who went off to Wild wild wet for Alyssa's birthday party okay; Godsis is off with her boyf and I'm like so.... lonelyyyyyyyy. Ah I should like get a kaki or someone to spend my holidays with, esp since I'm still jobless!
TV's a good companion only when there're shows to watch. There're hardly any new year shows to watch!!
I'm hoping I'll not regret it but I feel like cutting my hair short, like just a bit off shoulder length. Hmmm need to consider it it srsly cause it's about 3-4 inches!!
Btw this is weird butg I managed to find something that I wrote in sec 3! Like from the Hk trip!! Hahah memories! :)
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door