Been long, been too busy handling all sorts of things oops.
Back from Taiwan with prolly 2 to 3 luggages worth of snacks cause le fams tend to overbuy for family, friends, colleagues.. and I tried to keep it moderate with the gifts cause..
1. Not everyone may like the snacks, and heh me was trying to see which snacks would be suitable for who..
2. May get into trouble somehow (and true enough getting 'used' in some way)
3. If buy for one, is it need to buy for someone else to avoid being questioned (like why do I have to even bother about this...)
And getting overly frustrated during my trip didn't help cause of unexpected work stuff. Heh I mean, I tried to work early morning / late night but woah it is tough... Like fighting the zzz bug at 2am and KOing in a weird position, only to wake up at 6am cause I heard the alarm ring and my dad thought I never slept on certain nights... Ended up overspending on gachas and claw machines as a form of stress / anger relief..
Here are the loots!!! Haha I did buy some chiikawa toys that were directly imported from Japan as keepsake 😊 and look at them bubbleteas they make me so happy!!!
This was taken on the last night but the following day I went to gacha for more stuff HAHA.
Can I just say I think I have some obsession with making things complete, like the bbts i had to get the full set of colours (along w an extra green one), and also for the mini keychains w a full set of sanrio characters.. and mainly different trios for the chiikawas LOL for one claw machine I had to get the other two friends aft clawing one with 20 NTD.. only to spend about 300-400NTD more hais. Also I had thoughts of trying my luck to get another toy which I already got for friends but that never happened I ended up getting doubles of those I didn't want to get.. FEELS LIKE A CLOWN NOW.
Will try to do a short post for TW after KR HAHA. Should be pretty easy cause we never travelled out of Taipei after Taichung (with others warning that there may be smol earthquakes). And the earthquake happening 1 day aft our trip.. I think we were really lucky!!! (And not to mention that Monday le dad sent me to office cause I was the only working adult at home that day, and belatedly knowing there was an accident.. woah I cant imagine if those happened to us instead..)
Heh anyw just gotta rant here cause was feeling horribly upset (or maybe disappointed is the right word) on Friday lel. I mean if it is the first time, I get that people may not know. But I was almost certain that I said before that last min ps is one of my most hated things (or fears). Wew and I did ask a few times whether there would have been a change of plans the day before; I think its worse knowing that the reason given was more of an excuse zz. And that got me having to manage my own expressions / emotions for a good morning walao.. thought that would be better used when watching Queen of Tears 😠Haha I found some reels that matched my mood perfectly let me port them over if I still bear this "grudge" after awhile.
Think it hit harder cause it is a closer friend, but.. I guess some things dont not change so I will make the change to get out of this mess myself 😤
