<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Untitled
Sunday, 7 April 2024

Am supposed to be rushing work this weekend since I will be away from next Sat onwards but body is clearly not functioning well 🫠 I guess laptop will be following on the next trip again..

Aiks and mood hasn't been the best.. you know what it means when Debs goes for run(s) at the risk of destroying her ankle. Hais but long story short, I guess sometimes it's better to just let things burn if people don't wanna heed the advice. Not commenting much without full context but based on what I heard it is just... odd. Ohwell I don't want to be ranting too much and lose a friend so I shall not. 

Ok and to add some context it was not just a one off event that triggered my mood hais. Debs really hate to be left alone (reference tw exchange post) but i think it is worse when ppl ask already, only to ps cause of someone else.. might as well don't ask. Seems like I am losing another OT dinner kaki wow.

And about giving away gifts to others... I can't. Hais I am not exactly angry but more disappointed I guess. Just felt that maybe I have unnecessarily stepped in too much and had expectations. And feels like this upcoming tw trip will be similar to my grad trip with Lynn but no one has the context howwwwww. I honestly thought would be able to get rid of all these thoughts and stuff after Korea haha but guess not 😅

Side note, am trying to upload Korea trip details periodically... HAHA i am not sure about Taiwan, havent plan but flying next week. And havent change money.. does not help that there was an earthquake earlier this week 🫠  

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]