<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Long bus rides~
Saturday, 19 December 2020

Decided to put a short post here while on the bus, to remind myself why I didn't follow Google Maps instruction to wait for the express bus and took the normal bus that reached 3 mins earlier, only to expect myself reaching home about 30 mins later than planned.

That said, Christmas is coming! 🎄 Would love to say that my peak for the year has ended but sadly it has not given the extension in tax filing which means.. unlike prior years this Christmas would be a busy one :( Every year I thought peak would never get any worse (for myself) but seems like it exceeded my expectations yearly. Not going to rant because it's partially over, but really hoping this will be the last time! 

At least, there are always good things to be thankful for, or happy about! Finally a godma (though a terrible one for now cause I'm so busy..) but it does make me realise that I will never want my current work-life next time. Will be sure to make time for the little one after peak!

Also realised unexpected friendships do happen sometimes. Random conversations with friends, but yea would not have thought about 'eh how we became friends/close this year' haha. Well at least, its good to have more friends around to keep you sane at work, though it will be sad when the time comes and people leave.. (when will it be my turn though)

Leaving some happy food memories here! Hopefully I can remember the occasions when these happened (and whom I was with) when I look back next time hahaha :)


Also to commemorate my first trek last time cause.. today we thought it would rain (but it didn't!!)



[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]