<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Christmas 2020
Monday, 28 December 2020

A different Christmas this year cause of COVID-19, but still good time spent for myself and people that matter~

Made the call that I wouldn't work over the long weekend because I truly needed a break (though there were times that I said I need to check my work stuff and contemplated whether to switch on the laptop).. So Christmas Eve became a day for last minute shopping and lunch date with L though I am not supposed to be eating solid foods yet (I did my wisdom teeth surgery / extraction in the same week!!). Glad to be truly out of office after doing work / admin over the week while on MC because (1) Clients are not on leave yet; (2) People will panic seeing the 3 day MC and effectively a 2-week break before office reopens; and (3) I really had a lot of calls on Wed and my wound started to ache after that :(

Anyway, celebrated Christmas Eve with the cousins cause there were extra slots and since we had nothing much planned - the adults have the celebrations at the usual venue cause only 5 visitors allowed at any point in time. Christmas spent sleeping in, gift wrapping, eating homemade laksa and playing mahjong (we took 2 hours to finish 2 rounds lmao)

Sat spent at the west! I read the timing wrong, thought the agreed meeting time was 930 (when it was 9) and was 15 mins late instead of 15 mins early. But I managed to wake up early so I guess I should be thankful for that? Haha same trek route but super tiring cause there were less breaks compared to the last time and I haven't exercised for more than 2 weeks, really very shag!! Had korean food for lunch, a bit paiseh cause they changed to another place instead of OFC so that I can eat something. But yay to desserts after that (and thanks N for the farewell treat) - missed going to cafes to chill omg. 

Slept really well after that (clocked long naps and sleep for the day) haha that I felt even more tired on Sun oops. 

But at least I got to sleep in again along with more naps until I saw one client email, followed by one internal email asking to discuss work over text / whatsapp today (and got a message at 7ish in the morning)....... I can understand why the EP would panic (I would have thought of the same to get things out before Jan so I wasn't angry) but I guess because I don't chase people for stuff over Whatsapp so.. I felt a bit sian when I get such texts or requests while on office closure. Guess it's back to work again - dental / spin / dinner today so hopefully I don't overwork!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]