Yet another different Christmas
Monday, 28 December 2015
Wheee part 2 of my previous post is still in draft hahaha lazydebz has been really lazy lately and actually....
I'm scared I'll be super lazy and nua for the next few weeks omg.
But anyw Christmas this year feels so different, was wondering is it because..
- I'm in the working world
- I'm celebrating it in Singapore
- Not everyone is present
Hahaha seems like working makes alot of difference. Like last time I always uad time to prepare for Christmas. Like do some gift shopping and wrapping. Spend some time out at least. Last year was slightly different cause I was in Kaohsiung and there's no Christmas culture there. But this year... Christmas didn't really felt like Christmas even up till the Eve itself. Must have been busy with work and not spending much time out to relax.. Hmmmm.
Hahaha that being said, celebrating in Singapore VS celebrating in Taiwan felt pretty much the same LOL. No Christmas feel and less presents over the years! Miss those times when we would gather to open our presents. For the past 3 years it's at my granduncle's place so it feels weird that we're not hosting for such celebrations anymore. (Maybe cause we are all grown ups also haha nothing to entertain kids)
And godsis didn't celebrate w me this year!!! Last year she came over, this year I'd be celebrating it with her in Korea if I agreed to join them last minute haha. But oh wells, next time kays!!! Still missing Korea and Taiwan since June!!!!
(oh right, for the first time in a looong while, I'm celebrating the new year in SG!)
But anyw Christmas was somewhat spent w people I love so it's okay!!! VHG X FAMILY. Only sad thing was that I didn't get to visit winter Wonderland yet!
Pics up!!!
Christmas eve - k session / ice cream / Xmas party
My head was itchy HAHAHAHAHA.
Christmas: VHG / last lunch w Chels before she flies!!
Snippets from SC!!
Fave. Missing Joyce who overslept. And I guess our only successful date was the one the week before. Lol!!!
Ramen w the famz when we decided not to go for GBTB!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door






