Meetups, meetups and more meetups (to come)
Wednesday, 10 June 2015
Woohoo finally done with my Taichung/Kenting travel post; damn tired now from the lack of sleep and naps in the afternoon. I shall attempt one travel post a day; hopefully it works! If not I cannot imagine when will I clear backlog - once I start work I guess it's even harder (unless I've got no peak period.. but still won't have time I think)
Super hungry nowwwww, eating the Paris Baguette Pudding that I bought omw home cause I know I'll need supper. I know my stomach too well :D Hopefully I'll feel sleepy soon enough to fall asleep cause it's a looooong day tomorrow!
Anyway I've finally planed my meetups with people; last chance to meet them before I fly / start work. But I realised it's not possible to meet everyone sigh. See la, too much procrastination over the past week. 7 days lehhh I could have met a few people at least and not rot at home and think about useless stuff.
Rather impromptu dinner date with Kary on Monday! The initial plan was to come up to my place to collect her Laneige products but since I had nothing on that day and she happened to suggest that we can dine out together so I gladly agreed! And thankfully Aunty Mus cooked porridge so I felt a lot less guilty of skipping homecooked food at the last minute :P Idk why but my stomach is so picky that sometimes it just refuses to have porridge though I do love them; my shredded chicken porridge with you tiao yumzzzz :D #cravings
So yeaps budget dinner at Simei, I like (Y) HAHA damn broke, and after doing up my expenses and some additional budgeting I feel even poorer. All those trips. Enjoyed/looking forward to them but my pocket is burnt/will burn tooooo. Hahaha cannot believe that I'll spend roughly the same amount I spent in Korea for my Taiwan trip! And to think I wanted a solo Bintan/Bali trip to chill and take a break. No money no time and I'll probably be panicking thanks to my poor sense of direction.
Walked back from Simei! And somehow we got on to the topic of going Korea together someday! Just the two of us with her SIA tickets if she gets her PO. I hope she gets it too! I wouldn't mind saving up to travel together :) No need Korea la, anywhere else also can!
Today was mainly spent out - Headed to the temple today! Cause my parents always believe that before and after you travel you have to go 拜拜, so I did that! And also to pray for Bryan's and Rachel's safe trip to Korea :) Did some shopping to kill time while waiting for Bryan. Saw pretty shades but why so exp!! Emo nemo! And got some gifts / stuff for my upcoming trip (since I would be getting the same stuff soon, might as well right) There's GSS now but I can't shop haha sad debs; Kary said I actually bought quite a lot from Korea considering how much time I had to shop and the company I had there. So okay lo, control a bit first!
Had fish soup bee hoon for lunch for the first time! Kinda remembered the place cause we went to get takeaways during lunchtime during my internship before.
Le ex-housemate forgot I don't eat fish; it's a good thing cause it means I have to try! :) Surprisingly it was not bad. Can't tell whether it's fresh not but at least I know my stomach accepted fish... FOR THE FIRST TIME. Like I don't have to drown myself with water and I didn't feel like vomiting or anything. So yay! Just that maybe cause it's an unfamiliar taste so I couldn't finish it. But it's still a good sign that my stomach is starting to accept food that I used to shun :D Please don't remember what I eat and bring me to random places to eat next time!
Went to change money after that, chilled and walked around Raffles - no I was touring Raffles LOL led by tour guide Bryan. I think nobody will believe me if I said I interned at KPMG before lor. Cause I don't seem to know the place well ooops. Even till now I think if you ask me to walk to Golden Shoe alone I will be lost. Kena suanned once when I tried to figure out where it is exactly :S
Headed towards OC to borrow books! Been long since I read, and there's always a reason why I'm reading. Hopefully I'll end up finishing the book because I'm too free instead of the other reason, And got judged again in the library omg I think my image is gone nooooo. I do know my alphabets well leh don't like that! Nonetheless it was good short catchup; it won't be my last lunch with you, we still got many more to go when we start work in July. Thanks for accompanying me around though!
(And I realised I never take much photos on both days, how can I forget sighhh)
Some shopping back at tamp; got a phone cover at lastttttt. Phone you may continue to be clumsy and fall all you want. May the cover protect you. :P
Shall sleep soon; gna send the two of them off to Korea tmr since I stay so near and I can just head out for my carnival after that! Meeting fave LG on Thurs night heeeee :) Happy cause keeping myself so busy will make me less sad when I don't have too much alone time to 胡思亂想! Need to keep my brain occupied~
Anyway thanks Bev and Rae for offering to be my listening ears when I was damn moody. Really helped to calm me a little! :)
Song for the night~ Knew they released a song but didn't hear it till now. Super cute!! :D
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door