GRADUATE LO!
Saturday, 6 June 2015
Just to know... I just came back from Korea and JB! Hahahah. So technically from 22 May to 1 June I wasn't in Singapore! Unless you want to count that few hours that I'm back home unpacking my luggage and packing for JB stuff :P
Shall find time to blog about my Korea trip! Did the (partial) drafts on Evernote so hopefully I'll ever get the chance to post them within this year HAHA. Had daily short posts on Dayre to help me remember some stuff along the way too :) JB post is up on Dayre as well! (linked it up :D)
Yeaps the very next day after coming back home I've gotten my results. Too lazy to check so I just procrastinated till everyone told me to! But yayyy I managed to 'level up'! Not very very happy though; guess like what I told Bryan it's just about expectations. Like you already kinda expected the grade(s) you'll receive so you wouldn't be too happy/disappointed so long as they are within expectations. So yalor, I'm still feeling a little indifferent. But somehow I feel so much happier to learn that my friends did well!! I guess most of the time I'm congratulating them instead of remembering that I got what I wanted as well hehhhh.
It's very different as compared to when I realised that my CGPA dropped by 0.01 one year back cause it was something not I expected - like Idm anything but that particular GPA you see.
Anyway, congrats (again) to those who got what they expected; if not just be glad we graduated already!! :D And yes I've got crazy friends in their junior years (cause of NS/poly) who did insanely well... I guess some things really don't change afterall huh! Those who fared below expectations jiayou jiayou!!! One/two more years can make a lot of difference :)
-----
Sighhh been pretty moody ; not sure if it's because of the lack of sleep or it's.... just me having horrible thoughts. Sighhhh highly doubt it's lack of sleep though, slept a lot for the past few days though I had one episode of sleep paralysis and hence I can't really sleep early unless I'm super tired (so I sleep a lot in the day! Hahaha screwed sleep cycle)
But I hate having mean/selfish thoughts, like there are just moments when I lose it ooops. Guess when I'm not exactly in a good mood shit happens too. That being said, the good thing is that these thoughts don't linger long so after a while I'm back to worrying than being envious hmmm. And yes rather than wasting time dwelling on this I'd hope that they enjoy themselves :) Like the saying goes, sometimes you just have be selfless and think of what's going to be the best for the ones we love.
Those who are travelling, stay safe please!! Sigh I realise every time I learn of friends travelling out there're natural disasters or illnesses omg feel super uncertain again!! :( I feel blessed that I'm safe and all, but I do want people around me to be, too.
Other than that I hope I'll stop feeling so burdened again!! Guess there're so many things that I want to know but have yet to get an answer from :( It's like sooo obvious that Rae was asking if I'm okay when I didn't even say much!
Favourite quote that I chanced upon today! This was from one of my favourite dramas :)
The reason I like you? Because it’s you. Just you. That’s the only reason. I wish I knew. Then I could figure out how to stop liking you. If I can’t avoid it, I only want one thing. To stay by you as a friend, unchanged. Here’s to heartache. To love. - Reply 1997
And yes I'm not over the "It's Okay That's Love" syndrome!! Fave show for now; so much feels from watching the show and listening to their OSTs.
-----
Shall get back to completing my travel posts sighhhhh no time already!!! If not for my failing memory and that those people are whom I care for I would never ever do up such posts :( Zhen shi de super time consuming, but I know once I hit the last few posts I wouldn't say the same already :/ I do hope doing all of these will give me a sense of accomplishment k!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door