<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
3 - TAINAN / KENTING (10/10 - 12/10/2014) Day 3
Thursday, 21 May 2015

This was backdated so the posts wouldn't be too fragmented! 

DAY 3 - KENTING : Water Sports / Nixon's Head Rock / 恆春出火 (Eternal Flame)
Last day out; the bulk of our morning/early afternoon out at the beach! Cannot remember the exact place where we went for water sports :X But anyway le housemates took the NTD1,000 set, which includes snorkeling and 3 other water sports! Ben chose to only snorkel, apparently water sports aren't his thing. And poor me cannot go for water sports as much as I want to; the lady was saying that maybe I can try snorkeling cause my feet will be covered then it wouldn't be constantly washed by sea water but everyone else were kinda against it cause my wound may stick on to the swimsuit :O

They're all ready in their swimsuits :D 
So we took a lorry/van ride to the beach area where they will enjoy all of their water activities! And since I've got nothing to do, I volunteered to be the photographer. #firsttime #noobphotographer #givechanceplease

All geared uppp!

Plus the calefare :P

So they left for their first activity - snorkelling! While I begin basking in the sun and receive some tan :P (it's unavoidable cause there wasn't much shelter anywhere hahaha) But the weather was good so the scenery was nice so I'm not sad that I'm doing nothing haha.

clear skies, blue sea and watching others playing water sports (and waiting for their banana boat to capsize :P)

chilling~~

Couldn't get pictures up close when they are snorkeling cause I couldn't go near the waters and they actually snorkeled quite far from me :( And I think Weishan's camera is not waterproof so no underwater photos! But thankfully the person who brought us there actually prepared camera to shoot those moments underwater :D So yeaps, cannot experience can also see them enjoying themselves from the photos! (Idk why but I don't see Ben in the photos, tsk why y'all never snap photos with him) 

And I realised they brought bread for the fishes... Like since when do fishes eat bread?!

Mr Gogglesman

Le couple!

Housemates! :)
After suntanning myself for damn long (I think it was for more than an hour or something) they finally went ahead with water sports! Ben was just chilling on the float and suntanning as well since he didn't opt for the sports activities. And I'm back to watching them / trying to capture moments of them (but they were too far T.T) / suntanning / listening and singing to my own music cause there weren't anyone else to accompany me though I tried making small talks with some humans who walked past me a few times.


Them looking so happy and ready for the games!

Hahaha but I did enjoy watching them getting capsized and "flying" around! It's quite similar to those I had in Bintan so I kinda expected what would happen... Except that my banana boat didn't capsize cause we were too shagged from the previous sports (ours were consecutive unlike my housemates' one - they had long breaks in between haha) so we were pleading not to capsize the boat! 

Meanwhile.... while they were all busy, here's a sneak peak of how my poor infected wound looked like then. It wasn't that bad as compared to how it looked like while recovering with skin tape :P



After suntanning to close to 3 hours (Hahaha I remembered how long they played cause I got slipper tan and was wondering how long have I stayed under the sun to get such an obvious slipper tan) they're finally done! Went to bathe and change out cause I was also wearing my swimming costume with my normal clothes (and secretly hoping that I had a chance to play the waters but sadly no) and almost died from staying under the sun for so long! 

Headed towards the Nixon's Head Rock (named after him cause of the huge nose) to just snap a photo. Look at Chongkai's tan lines omg hahaha can tell that the weather's been really hot :P 


Had lunch at the place that the cab uncle brought us to; we get to order the dishes but they didn't state the amount? Like they just ask us to state budget then they try to adjust accordingly. Wasn't a very good lunch though from what I remembered... :/ But oh well lucky everything was fine after a while (I guess~) Went for some bus tour to see the different kinds of rocks named after different people/objects... Seems like it's a Taiwan tradition to name rocks after them.

Not very interested in the rocks but well the sea view was good at least. I think we were looking at the Pacific Ocean along the way then? Super pretty :D

We took a break after reaching the end point! (halfway through)

The bus that we took!

Hehehe :D 

Went to visit the Eternal Flame area after that - it's a place where there is natural fire because natural gas leaks to the surface and ignites. At the carpark there are people selling stuff for visitors to cook with the fire. Le housemate decided to run back to the entrance and get popcorns to cook after watch other people succeed with theirs (those popcorns smelt so good hahaha thinking about it makes me hungry now)

Adventurous housemate

Popcorn in the making! 

But sadly I guess luck wasn't on his side / he's not a good cook at all.... We never got to try the popcorn he tried to make.

Failed attempt!!

Didn't go for the second round; instead we headed for dinner before going back to Kaohsiung! The cab uncle suggested having pig trotters aka 豬腳! Super fattening omg I didn't dare to try much except the meaty areas.


He also ordered noodles for us which I personally liked it! :)


Bought honey (again) before heading back to Kaohsiung; shared a 1.2litre bottle with Bryan cause we still had honey from our previous trip! Was attempting to read Risk Mag stuff for our presentation in a few days' time (HAHAHA IDK WHY I REMEMBERED THIS) but it failed; people with motion sickness must never ever do this man it's like killing yourself.

Since it was Ben's last night in Kaohsiung, we decided to cycle out and bring him around! Wsck decided to stay in the apartment so it was only the three of us. Cycled around Sizihwan and Yanchengpu area (to see the Love River) and the Pier Two Exhibition! (think that's my favourite hangout around our place; partly cause I know my way there :P) 

With double Bs! We look like traffic light omg
Sent Ben to the metro station early next morning! Hopefully he enjoyed himself though he didn't play much, and thanks for caring for my poor wound - Went to the docs in the late morning with Bryan to get my tetanus shot (sighhhhhhhh needles) and cleaning of my wound which was soooooo painful cause there were sand particles stuck on my wound. Didn't clean it properly but how I know and it's so painful that I didn't even want to touch it D: 

Ended with a human 豬腳 - huge bandage on my left foot that I can't even wear shoes! But it was damn funny when the doctor asked how I got injured and I just went like... from cycling. :X (cause she went Kenting over the weekends too so she cannot comprehend how can one fall and get injured like that... Well I think the people who went with me also cannot comprehend it oh well~) 

And I get a day off from table tennis on the next day - sleep in yay! :D 

Labels:

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]