<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
The End / A New Beginning
Friday, 1 May 2015

Alohaaaa! Finally back, though I actually had time to blog during the exam period but I chose my shows above all. Kinda dayre-d the events that happened today but I guess this is a super long and detailed post. Don't say I never give warning :P

Had my first exam this semester, which also marked the last paper in my entire university life. Sigh felt so surreal, like part of me still wished I'm still studying cause to be honest, I really enjoy life as a student - I enjoy the process of learning and acquiring new knowledge on things that I'm interested in, I enjoy going to school to meet people who make my days, enjoy those random/small talks in school with friends, even enjoy having meals with people in school and just rant about life.

Come to think about, I guess I didn't appreciate it as much when I was studying. Sigh when will it be... when I get to experience something similar to this ever again. After studying for the past.... 17 years(?), I guess this is really the end already. Like the saying goes, 要等到失去以後, 才會珍惜. This is so true.

But anyway, glad I managed to spend time with different groups of people. I think this is somehow one of the largest takeaway from uni. Like most people have one group of people whom they've stuck with since Y1S1; but I have more than that. Like I've got hall friends whom I still keep in contact with, tutorial mates (and it's quite a huge group HAHA; not forgetting people like Bev too~), intern friends, exchange friends, ex-roomies, LWP group mates, and probably some friends that people cannot figure out how we'd even know one another :P 

Really glad to have met them in these 3 years, cause different groups bring joy to my uni life in different ways. Though I'm not always there - well people who know me probably learnt of my art of not replying fast and sometimes even forgot to reply - I'm glad I'd always have friends who will be there when I need it. Like even it's only one, it's good enough cause I just need someone to listen to what I have to say. And liking the concept of not throwing all my eggs in the same basket, I guess they really helped me resolve issues/listen to my rants about different stuff. :P Very very thankful, and sorry when there were times when I have to prioritize one group over another!! That's the downside of having too many groups of friends. If only they all know one another then my life would have been better when it comes to deciding who to go out with and all.

Spent my morning before and after the exam with Janelle & co, last time we're going to see each other in school, the next time would be at the airport already... or maybe at some person's place planning our Korea trip :) Excited, and hoping I'd not regret this, let's make it a good one!!


Lunch with Bryan and Jinxiang after that; actually... I've got no idea why I suggested lunch when I kind of agreed to go lunch with my tutorial mates at first, and even told Lynn & co that I couldn't join them for lunch cause I agreed to have lunch with my tutorial group. LOL. Weird much, but I guess it's a good thing somehow - This is probably the last time I'm seeing both of them also. Unless the badminton match realizes, and if I'm even joining them lolol. & At least I'll still see a bulk of my tutorial mates in Korea, we can eat together everyday there okayyyy :) 

We had meal vouchers that allowed us to get discounts for lunch, and Kuishinbo had a lunch special where you can eat as much as you want for 1 hour for $23.90+ per pax, that's about $20 after including GST and deducting the discount!!! Sounds not bad hor, buffet lehhhh. Can fill my tummy :P But I mainly had meat only, Bryan mainly spammed his sashimi and I guess Jinxiang has the most proportionate share of everything, Shall upload the food photos someday~

But sadly we didn't realize we exceeded the time limit - like the employees didn't warn us! I mean they could have reminded us at the start that we have to leave by 1.45, or at least get employees to check if we have to check out anytime soon right tsktsk!! The bill ended up being about $33 per pax LOL. Sigh that's a huge difference! If I'd known I would have stuffed myself more!! #justgetfatonly

Bryan decided to be nice and sent me to Bukit Batok Driving Centre cause I'm meeting Lynn & co somewhere around that area. (But I think it's because he got psyched by Jinxiang again, lol. And probably gonna complain about it ooops I'm sorry!!)

Played laser tag with Lynn, Darius, XY, ZT and Anna!!! Super fun :D At first we thought only can play one game then a bit sian, but it's not the case!! Can play 3, and we took that instead cause we thought 1 was too little and fast. But after the first round (that lasted 10 mins) we were already tired!! That was only the warm up round somemore. Imagine that x 2 more rounds = K.O.! It's really like what the guy was saying " Trust me, the 10 minutes you spend inside is equivalent to running your 2.4km." HAHAHA, yes we were literally sweating like madz though there was aircon!! And to think I covered myself up so well because I thought it'd physically be as painful as paintball, till I realized.. No it's just laser. Oh well, at least I didn't freeze to death during the exam in the morning :D 

But they were all looking at the number of shots I made, 518 HAHAHA. It's a lot considering most of them had only 3xx shots. Guess by looking at the hit ratio I must really have been anyhow shooting my laser at nothing HAHA. ZT was damn funny please, he was saying I can never go SAF cause I'll only waste their resources. Like their bullets and pellets will be gone damn quickly HAHA. And that in real life the guns probably only have like 30 bullets/pellets, if I have to shoot 518 times how many times would I have to reload LOL. So true, but that didn't stop me from shooting lesser; instead it kept increasing HAHA. Maybe they should charge me for making so many shots. :P

But Lynn was still the best, she had the most number of shots attained in a game HAHA. Haven't laughed so much in a while - feels good :D Oh I realized I'm always playing games with them!! Last time in Taiwan it was escape room, sigh if only it was as cheap here!!

Hope to go back there again!!!! People please jio me for laser tag okay!!!



Went to chill by the main lobby after we got drinks to quench our thirst after the last round (cause they didn't provide us with water after the games)!! And had some debate about ethics cause the person undercharged us. :O Like the person kinda forget that we had 6 people instead of 5, so it was bit cheaper than expected. Then we took the lift down he cam to us to say that he could have calculated wrongly, and so we went back. But somehow... He still calculated wrongly and in the end we didn't pay extra, again. We only realized we were undercharged like after we left the second time, and so Lynn was saying that we should tell him about the undercharge and make up for the amount, but some of us think that it's okay cause it would feel that we are insulting his intelligence after he calculated twice. But Darius went ahead to pay the extra amount first when we went to chilll. Guess we are all still ethical people, and on hindsight we really made the right decision, cause if they realize it after we leave the place it would have been more cumbersome.

Was talking about random stuff, and filling ZT in about exchange cause he was the only one who didn't go Taiwan!! Haha sidenote, my Taiwan trip may materialize afterall, happy happy :) Was ranting to them that I've been wanting to go there but somehow it may not materialize at first, then Lynn was saying that she would go with me if Rachel they all cannot decide, which is highly likely cause it's already May and June tickets are going to be more expensive as the days go by, unless we hit some jackpot date when prices are dirt cheap, and when everyone decides that we should go... and Idk when will that be!! We want to go paragliding in Taiwan! & Xianyao was saying that he wants to go Kenting too, so I'm like YESSSSS. I still want my water sports, and maybe ATV. I must get over that fear!! Keeping fingers crossed okay!!

& I've learnt that sometimes I shouldn't just stick to a certain group.. Long story sigh, In short, women's intuitions are sharp. Or at least I think mine is. I believe my conjecture is still correct!! Like you know how important you are to a person relative to another one because of certain circumstances. Times like these I'd say I hate social media sooo much because it kind of reveal everyone's lives so openly. Can't we go back to those SMS days when you'll never know as much? 

Okay ending the post cause it's damn late already!!! 

Tonight's listens: Hopeless Love(Park Jimin) , Loser (Bigbang)

---------
Wanted to finish my Taichung post first but I guess I should blog things that are still fresh in my mind. And also because I need to figure out how to add the signs that can let people (and myself) to read previous posts. Everything has been shadowed by my travel posts, this is bad :( 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]