<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Confused :O
Monday, 11 May 2015

Oh noooo I think I may have interpreted stuff wrongly, one of the rare times omg.

Booked tickets w Lynn! Guess tickets are not gna get any cheaper already and since she is flying soon we just decided to book them! Happy that I've finally finalised everything cause I've been telling people like Bev that I wanted to come back to Taiwan ever since we last LINE-ed.... While on exchange LOL. And glad that I get to go before work starts.

But.. When I told Bryan that I was booking already he suddenly said go together w Rachel cause I said I booked solo tickets (which was true, we booked separately so it wouldn't be difficult to settle the amounts).  And I was confused cause I tried sounding people out last weekend before confirming with Lynn that I would go with her! Like she told me to confirm with the other two whether the trip was on before telling her cause she's just accompanying me. If I didn't mention it then she wouldn't have went also. And it was still quite vague so I just told Lynn we just go first! 


How would I know they really wanted to go!! Why they no signal that there is a high chance of going in June :( And I felt so bad omg, like I should have insisted for a confirmation than guessing. Cause they wanted to avoid expensive tickets so I thought the trip would be postponed then I wouldn't have been able to go! And when they posted the jetstar deals on group chats they were talking about going in August so... :/

And it wouldn't be fair to Lynn if I sounded them out after we discussed our itinerary and before we booked tickets cause I already agreed to go with her already!! 左右為難, but it's really my fault lor. Sorryyyyy :( But I guess it'll be easier for Bryan and Rachel to travel together cause minsu hardly have room for 3. And I guess they are okay with travelling with each other!! Got similar seafood cravings so I guess they won't have issues also!

Was telling Rae I really felt soooo bad, but she kinda assured me it's okay! Like I'm thinking too much also. But I hope they can go too! 

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]