<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Guess who!
Sunday, 15 March 2015

My maternal family members have been printing old photos so I got to see some of my childhood photos, and how puberty changed me HAHAHA. I have a lot of photos when I was a lot younger, probably cause I looked so cute *shy* No uh, just happened that we travelled a lot when we're young, like at least 2 trips yearly! Till I started learning music, cause I was so busy and all the money intended for family trips probably ended up being used to pay my fees hahaha.

I had a personal album that showed my yearly progression up till I was around 10. One photo a year ;)

Till puberty came and I looked so bad then that I'd rather shun from cameras, and my family stopped snapping photos after that following the evolution of digital cameras. 

.... Yeah they had a smart daughter who spoilt the digital one omg, those photos stored in there couldn't be recovered and so are my family photos and those taken with Shubin. AND WE ONLY HAD A WE-FIE ONCE AFTER THAT :( cause she normally don't like to take photos like these. Hahaha probably should ask her to show me what old photos we had tgt since she did mention keeping them!!

So back to the topic, hehehe guess who are these people!!


Hehehe :D
 

Rly blur since young. Candid photo I guess HAHAHA.


HAHAHA Y U SO CUTE.


Hehehe feat my grandma. Omg he also look so cute then. Now ppl grow up to be handsome liao lor.

Seeing these photos make me so happy!!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]