<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Do what makes you happy :)
Friday, 6 February 2015

Glad that another week has passed! And I think I'm really very slack; when I'm at home I'm FOREVER sleeping! I can nap anywhere at any time of the day oops - from sofa, massage chair, and now even on office chairs *shrugs* Spent my Tuesday napping / watching TV and omo, Wednesday was a nightmare - stayed at home the whole day in an attempt to read my Consol textbook & to do SLS and my Korean homework! (Cause I don't like it when I don't get what's going in class, but tbh it's so difficult that even after reading textbook I'm still so lost)

But I did take some time off to get CNY greeting cards around my place, and also to sort out the stuff in the box. Yes, the boxes are finally shipped to SG!! But how am I going to get my stuff back ah :( Now I'm really wondering why did I suggest sending all to Bryan's place when we stay at extreme ends lolol. Life would probably been a little better if one of the two boxes was sent back to my home, so even if we have to settle our "gift exchange" it wouldn't be such a chore. Cause now we don't see each other in school and so..... I also don't know how to settle hahaha. #sostressful, cause when we were deciding what to do I can totally feel the angst man, felt super bad omggg. Ironically, the main reason to meet was to pass the CNY card first cause we need to post it out soon.
& Thankfully I don't really need the clothes yet, the masks can be left un-refrigerated,, so yeaps, no rush to collect them yet! 

Took one whole day to do consol, but I'm still so lost after I finished the SLS questions late at night. Had to rush my Korean homework as well, Idk if I even wrote the right stuff cause it was like past 2am already; and also rushed out the CNY greetings for the card. And I'm still so bad writing traditional Chinese characters, I was literally pulling my hair out at 3am while trying to write; never liked writing such things in a rush, and totally reminded me the time when we were rushing the Christmas letter for 邱先生 then. (And I have yet to write for my buddy!! Lucky we communicate in English, so if I really have no time I'll write the greetings in English. And I'm really hoping she'll come to Singapore after my exams!)

Had so much fun playing badminton on Thursday though I was literally dying from the lack of sleep - I almost missed my station while omw to school, totally sleeping like a log in the train cabin! Played for an additional hour after class today, super fun hehehe. But I can totally feel that I was going to faint anytime while keeping the equipment - must be lack of sleep and exercise! Had something sweet before heading back, but I guess I was too tired, I missed my station and ended up being home later than usual! And getting locked out of my house isn't fun when you're tired (though all I need is just to take the lift up by another level to collect the keys) But I still stayed up to finish my Korean homework yay #welldonedebbie :)

Today was spent with c.l.o.t.h.e.s. hahaha. Headed down for my first ever warehouse sale with godsis today! And it's Love & Bravery warehouse sale hahaha who can resist!! Cause their items are on the high-end side, like close to $40 for a dress. So normally I'll just buy from retail shops instead :P But omg tops/bottoms at $12, dresses at $15, super worth it!! Picked out a lot of clothes, most of which I normally don't wear to school! Hahaha shall be a good change this year! (But I should have bought more oops, :X)


Afternoon spent picking out the clothes that I think I would wanna keep - only looked through the two wardrobes, and not the laundry baskets yet! And it' soo tiring, was trying to carousell those that I probably worn once and those brand new clothes cause it's a waste to throw them away! Napped and shall attempt to finish my weekly post-exchange entry. Don't think I'll have time to do the Taichung post today, shall do the one in Kaohsiung :) 

And I will finish my research for badminton presentation today! :) Also to relook into my SLS cause Janelle was saying our answers are slightly different - glad to have her to track my progress in an indirect way. Debz shall be productive so that I can enjoy my day tmr!! Excited much :)

I am in charge of how I feel today and I'm choosing to be happy :)
Actually not just today, shall be happy everyday!

February has been nice thus far, shall set a date to meet Huiqi and Szejen next week! Cause I was talking to godsis while she stayed over last night, she still thinks that I shouldn't go on with my NZ trip and instead, go for Asia or elsewhere with the others. So I guess I should ask them first before I make my final decision! But that being said, I'm also not sure if my trip to Taiwan/HK/anywhere else will materialize. I hope it does though!!! On a side note, Korea trip is definitely on this year end!!! Been long since I travelled overseas together with godsis! 

Moltres BBQ next Fri and reunion dinner with le tutorial mates in the week after next! :) And yes I need to meet Michie, ice-cream buddy I miss you!! :(

Note to self when I'm stressed/down/angst;


[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]