<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Missing You
Friday, 23 January 2015

I'm switching around between blogger and dayre! Hahaha decided to use it cause it's not very convenient to use blogger with my phone - too many google accounts; both my phone and laptop don't use this email as my primary email. Abit troublesome to keep switching accounts :P

Only thing is, dayre has word limit and cannot add on paragraphs once the day has passed! And my posts are always so fragmented cause I just record random musings at random timing hahaha.


---
But anyway, so many things happened in the past week. Like omg since I came back I have been so busy and all though. Grandpa passed on last Saturday morning; was quite shocking cause Friday we received a call from Auntie Pamela that the doctors are not optimistic about his condition and we all had to rush down to the hospital. Uncle Michael and Cousin Eby also booked tickets to rush back. Stayed there for the whole day - everyone was so worried and though he was awake a few times, he probably was not as sane as we expected. 

Many distant relatives also came by to give their prayers, and this was probably the first time I learnt that we have sooooo many relatives. But yeaps, he passed on peacefully early in the morning while Auntie Ju & Cat were on night shift to look after him. Sad that he has passed on, but glad that he is finally free from all those suffering - no more injections and all that made him uncomfortable (Even the doctors also decided to remove most of the tubes on him to let him have more comfort during his last few hours). Also glad that most of his loved ones were with him before in the day before he left. :) Spent the next few days helping out at the wake, it was less tiring that we booked a parlour such that we can lock up the place and rest well every night. Talked to quite a number of relatives (though most of the time I was pretty quiet cause I really have no impression of them - most of them probably seen me while I was really young.) and spent quite a while playing with squirrels - they are really cuteeee :) At least these helped to make the atmosphere better. Super thankful to those who went down to comfort us, really appreciated it. :) And somehow I'm proud of grandpa cause he managed to live until 95, which was quite a feat. 

Oh yes one of our relatives suggested doing up the family tree- which I think I really need it omg. At least I won't be so blur when I see them again - I didn't know I have quite a few distant cousins other than Jade, Victoria and Aaron (whom I last met a few years ago :O) Learnt of at least 4-5 more cousins and hopefully I will still remember them when we meet again. That aside, glad the hectic week is finally over; gna be quite tough for aunts and grandma to cope, but I'm sure as time passes by it'll be better :)

Missing you also has another meaning other than missing people - it's the korean show that I'm following. First korean drama since I'm back though it was aired in 2013. And I really like the title OST by Wax. Super sad but ballads are always awesome :')



Ending here for now; heading towards grandma's place for lunchhhhh :)

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]