<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
End of Week 1
Friday, 16 January 2015

Woohooo, first week of school just ended like that :) Quite happening but I guess in general it went pretty well~

Went for my first risk reporting lesson - hahaha yay sickdebs still made it for class afterall :) Groupings were a lil' screwed up but I think it;s not too bad already, at least I have Kenny and Janelle! :) #notaloneeee Hahaha if not I'd really have regretted my choice to swap my Tues/Fri class again I tell you :P It's abit hard to re-adapt, given that back in NSYSU you don't take down SO much notes in class. But it's okay, I'll get used to it soon! Took Ziyang's car with Liz and co to Northspine - they went to have lunch, whilst I went to walk around and print notes cause I can't eat much so restaurants are definitely a no-no for me this period. Went to NIE to get our textbooks (omg why sooo far now) only to know that they are out-of-stock arghhhh!

Headed to hospital to visit grandpa after that cause he was in critical condition in the morning while I was in class - got damn worried but luckily he was fine before my class ended!! So yeap, stayed there for quite a while till we feel more assured to head home; at least he woke up from his coma and his fever subsided #thankgoodness!! But it's still a tiring day afterall hahaha.

Tuesday was also spent visiting in the afternoon, but we didn't stayed very long knowing that he got slightly better! (Hehehe grandma bough lunch for us and it's the super nice chicken rice near her area!! Idk the name but I'll find out soon!!) Not sure if I was sick or I was tired or both, I spent almost the whole afternoon sleeping away >:( But yeah, thankfully there was nothing to do to prepare for classes YET. (no textbook!) Submitted risk finals at night and yessss it's another burden down yayyyyy!

Weds was spent at home most of the time too, just that in afternoon I suggested visiting grandpa with le brother before heading to hall - which I'm glad we did!! Cause even though he cannot recognize us, he actually held our hands :') But after that we had to sterilize our hands and stuff thoroughly because he had bacterial infection. Nonetheless get well soon grandpaaaa, we need you to celebrate lunar new year together. Not just this year, but many more years to come. (I'm sooo sorry but I have to admit selfishness on my part - I really cannot afford to lose another family member; esp when I'm still trying hard to not be affected by my exchange mehhh) Headed to hall for steamboat with Kary, WS, Lee and her friends, and it was definitely very enjoyable. Thanks for having us over!! Really had fun with the steamboat, drinks and saboteurrrr :)

Stayed with kary for he night while WS stayed over at CK's, and I'm glad to have talked to her about most of the things that were on my mindddd. Headed out for waffles in the morning but everywhere wasn't opened yet :( Walked to NIE and thankfully the textbook was on sale - got it before heading for class. And I realised that my other groupmate is someone who just returned from NSYSU!! She said she saw me but oh no I really got no recollection of her. (Please don't ask me what was I doing in class HAHA I honestly don't know :P)

Lunch with Kary and her friends before heading for badminton!! And it was really epic 'cause Rachel texted me like half and hour before the class started - think she wanted to know if I got the elective, but since Jinxiang was also going for class without getting the elective, I just said I'll go too.... till I realised I got NO SHOES HAHAHA. So thankful Kary lent me her new pair of white shoes that don't like it's for sports but oh well, at least I can go for class!!! Had so much fun with them + Yizhen and her bf during badminton though it was quite shag! JX and I told the coach about our situation but sadly they cannot add the module for us. Must really pray that I can get this elective, if not I really cannot graduate!! Or must find some shitty elective just to grad liao :( Chillax session with Rachel and JX after class before heading homeeee~ And I really hate taking public transport home cause I'll fall asleep and accidentally lean on people!!! Like damn paiseh but there's nothing I can do mehhhh.

credits to Rachel's dayre!! :)
Came back to some bad news about grandpa but I really really hope he will be well someday though everyone says it's not possible :( Need to sleep in more tmr before settling my tuition assignment - got a new one for this year, and the family doesn't seem as nice as Yanyun's oneeee. But okay I really need to work abit ah, cannot be soo chillax!!

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]