Sleepless nights
Sunday, 6 July 2014
Super tired omggg. Poor legs are still aching from the Victoria Secret Workout on Friday morning (yoga was replaced with this cause the instructor couldn't make it!)
But somehow I just can't fall asleep. It's not a good thing I know, cause the lack of sleep makes me cranky and the pimples are popping out omgggg. Plus the eyebags and eye rings. Argh :( but what can I do. I can't sleep at night but I have to wake up early daily :/ there's so many things going on in my mind sigh. And I can't seem to find the solutions to all my concerns etcccc.
I'm really hoping to be able to sleep soon sigh. Body clock is too screwed up. And I did try... Writing the Korean lyrics hoping that I'll start to feel tiredddd. IU's songs best explain my mood nowww. Like you don't have to know the lyrics to 'feel' the song! I almost teared listening to this for the first timeeeeeeee.
Pardon me for my horrible handwriting ooops. But yay now I know the lyrics well in my mind :')
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door