<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Closure :)
Monday, 28 July 2014

I always believe that there needs to be a closure to everything before we can keep the memories safe elsewhere... and to get over any sadness because of goodbyes.

Internship ended last week! Gonna miss those bunch of fun-loving interns and associates :'( Hahaha tried damn hard not to cry but okay once I entered the lift I was already tearing! And just like it's hard to control my laughter, it's also very hard to stop my tears from flowing. When Claudia left Starbucks cause she wasn't joining us for dinner I was literally tearing again ooops. But yeah, I'm really glad to have enjoyed my internship this much to be crying after 10 weeks. Didn't felt so sad leaving my job for my past few vacation jobs eh :/

Hehh but yeah, gonna miss those random morning gatherings at Huiqi's desk, epic Saboteur and foosball moments at the clubhouse, running Tuesdays, yoga Fridays, entertaining moments at level 13 thanks to Andy, Huiqi and Jeremy, those random FLS-ing in the morning, those random talks we have on the way home after work with go-home buddies (though it only lasted awhile cause we all started leaving at different timings and not going home straight after work for various reasons), etc!
Oh yeah, had lunch with the seniors on the last week and the unit bought us cakes for our farewell! Super touched! Really thank you for making internship so enjoyableeeeeeeeeeee :) I really hope to keep in touch with these people, though I know it's gonna be damn hard since I'll be physically away in Taiwan for the next semester :/ At first I really did wondered if I should open up to them, forge really good friendships with them since I wouldn't see them after internship, but I'm glad I did :)



Hehehe oh yeah some of us went Bintan for a short getaway from 24th to 26th July! Hehehe so much fun there, chilling and playing sports together! Water sports are super scary but fun! Never gonna try it again though; guess it'll be a good memory with the interns! Shall update on this if I ever have time heheheh ooops!



P.S. I gained weight form the getaway. Something surprising for me cause I usually wont have the appetite when I'm overseas. YAY to me trying new food at bintan :X

But I was really hoping more people to join us though :( Cause Idk when I'll see them again before I fly off and I am still insistent not to tell people when I'm flying unless you really really want to send me off and see me cry buckets of tears HAHAHA.

Hehehe okay time for scalp treatment! Hehehe shall end off with an article related to closure from Thought Catalog here. It's never easy to end an almost-relationship. I've been there, experienced those moments of frustration and I'm glad I've gotten over it (and for quite a while already)! Cheers to being single and carefreeee hehehe :D


[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]