<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Emptiness.
Monday, 8 July 2013

Just a random thought that always comes to my mind.. Family members can't be with you forever; your parents will leave someday, siblings will get married and lead their own lives. Friends too, may be too busy with work-life balance, and you can lose them easily when conflict arises. Idk, but the thought of having friends in the working society in the future seems nearly impossible with people telling me about office politics and whatnot. Who can I really trust? Trust is something that is hard to earn and easy to lose, and I really lack the confidence to trust someone; will I lose everyone in the end?

The feeling of emptiness often seeps into your life when you are too free - you start thinking about many things, and often I have those bad phenomenons that I really wish it will never ever happen. 

Probably at this juncture, such a feeling would come in when you don't get into the same modules with closer friends. But then again, your close friends also have their own cliques that they would want to be with, and so where does that leave you at? Or what about conflict between timing.. To choose to stick with friends and risk being punctual/present or be punctual but work with complete strangers? Hmmm...

----

That was just something that had been bugging me quite often lately. Idk why but I seem to be making wrong moves now and then, and  I'm getting weird feelings sometimes which I can't explain why either. I guess I just need time to adapt to everything. 
STAR wars in 7 hours' time! Hopefully I can get my modules with tutorial mates, if not at the very least get a slot first! :( Wanted to go school but I think I really can't wake up now. 

Work's been pretty mundane, but somehow I'm glad that I'm working. Though I get really tired at work sometimes, it beats staying at home all day home and getting myself cooped up. Friends are mostly working so it'd be impossible to stay outside in the day hehhhhh. But on a side note, I'm not really anticipating the start of school, after seeing the recommended courses for us and what others had to say. 

Been having OL dinners almost every week hehehe :D And I finally met VHG to get prezzieeeeeees ;) Hopefully this wouldn't spoil the intended surprise for J! It was nice catching up, talking about interesting happenings at work and those crappy-yet-funny jokes! Gna meet Shubin really soon too, SHE'S BACK! :D 

Next week's gna be hectic! Meeting Hoby for dinz, OL dinner and karaoke session during the weekdays! Still trying to squeeze some time for camps; I think it's good to enjoy while you can! But I think I'm not spending my money very wisely. Camps alr took up quite a bit, and I'm still getting clothes for school! *getting poorer at the start of the month*

Shall update sometime...... soon? Hehehe just to end with HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY AND SHAUN :)))) 
This song is dedicated to them (it is officially our family anthem LOL)

Labels: , , , ,

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]