Damn, I need someone to psycho meeeeeeeeeee.
Thursday, 12 July 2012
Back after a month! Hehehe at least during my hiatus I've spent my time pretty well! :) I'll just sum things up since it's like so late and I need my sleep; Idk when I'll ever feel like blogging anyway hahaha. Just don't like this webby being changed to .sg cause it'll be archived somewhere next time. :/
Work's not as bad as it seemed. Well at least I made friends with two PTs who happened to be friends with bengz. & Somehow I talk to some of the staff there, hahaha they're quite friendly! :) And most people remembered me as the 'photocopying girl' cause I'm like hogging on to their photocopying machine in the room though I do help to sort out the printed stuff in the midst of doing my own job x.x But I do appreciate the treats they give and those random talks during work ^^ Just super awkward when people from my previous workplace came over because it's under the same company!
Ohyes, I feel really bad for my mum who has to work so hard there, no wonder she always looked so drained after work!! :/
Got my favourite eggtarts at Fancy Delights while catching up with Peishi, Laura, Cynthia, Laiyin and Leroy! :)
Oh yes, after starting work for 2 days I took 4 days off (12th-15th June) to go Genting with familyyyyyy! :) It was a really sudden decision cause they manage to get a bus+rooms ready only 2 days before the trip HAHAHA. But anyway it was quite a good time off with family, especially because it's been years since we all went on a trip together. Had much to eat, and yes a lil' bit of babysitting Jiaxuan with my brother while the adults go watch soccer/casinoooooo. A pity that I fell sick on the second night; my brother also fell sick on the last night! :/ But still I'm glad to go on a holidayyyyyyy!
Heh that's not all; celebrated Joyce's and Kary's birthdays as well! :) Met lotsa people that day; especially at the Gym during ladies' hour on Mondays!
Headed to Bangkok from 6th-9th July with Weishan, Yanping and Jeremy. I must say I'm probably the blurest person on Earth! You know of people who forget to bring their passports, but surely not hearing of one who brought her mum's passport instead and realising it when it's gna be her turn to check in LOL. Ah seriously, despite being so worried and checking everything I still missed it!! Luckily my parents were awake and willing to bring it to me early in the morning!! Ohyes, compared to Weishan's luggage, mine looked as though I'm heading for a war :S
Well the trip's not bad; the hotel's nice and I like it's location cause it's near the mall and market! Shopped quite a bit at Platinum Mall on the first day, went to Chatuchak Weekend Market on Saturday & Sunday, MBK mall & Chinatown on Saturday night (for awhile only, lucky I managed to get my mum's stuff before it closed), Thai massage on Sunday night and more shopping at Platinum Mall & Pratunam(sp?) market on the last day! I realised stuff sold at Platinum Mall was pretty much overpriced compared to the other places! & I got chided quite often for always getting stuff for other people instead of myself T.T
(My godsis really got lotsa clothes, and at super low prices cause she knew how to bargain well!!)
I got to try tomyum soup thereeeeeeeeee as well as birds' nest and a few other local street food! :)
Okay anw I'm still whining at my mum that I didn't have enough money to buy the bag and pair of sandals that I wanted! Regretted much cause I was the one who told my mum I didn't need too much spare cash on hand :(
Oh yes, I need someone to psycho me because......... NBS FOC called me and I'm in now!! I should be glad rightttttt, cause it's one of the hardest camps to get into esp when they do balloting and they definitely find out about your looks and if you're enthusiastic. It was quite funny I remembered, I got a call from a guy at first who told me.... I'm not in, but they want to see if I'm enthusiastic enough to get me in. He told me to do a cheer... which I really could not think of cause I just woke up late in the afternoon after coming back from BKK! He asked me to sing as well but I gave it a pass! Strangely enough, another girl(from the same OG) called me and asked me to list 10 pokemonnnnnnnn (they just wanted to hear the group name Moltres!) and do a cheer from my JC. I swear my brother thought that I was a joke doing that on the phone!!! But yeah they got me in, and it's by luck 'cuz they called up the wrong person HAHA.
But the thing is, I'm starting to get cold feet now & I'm not really anticipating it. :/ Partly cause I wanted to spend some time with family before school starts; I'd be living in a hostel then and only be back during the weekends. And because... I'm not as enthusiastic and participative as the OGLs thought of me to be! & I got a feeling I'd be forced to wear contacts everyday by myself just not to look too out of place. Well, frm what I know, there's probably pretty people everywhere in contacts so wearing specs makes you oddddddd. Argh I'm just finding excuses, but anyway I'll try to be more optimistic and enjoy it. Hopefully I'll get to make some friends cause I'm skipping precamp bonding session.
Tmr's my only free day left before my hectic week from Fri-Fri! Gna do some cleaning up and spend time with familyyyyyy :) I'm watching Big now, quite nice!!! Hehe love this song from the show! :)
Just a reminder to self to get Juniel's song!!
&OH YES MY 6YO 1ST GEN IPOD TOUCH DIED ON ME ALREADY!!! :( Sad max cause it's been with me for so long and I can't bear to change it still :( Now even those notes and lil' diary posts over the years will be gone foreverrrrrrr :(
Labels: bangkok, big, birthday, catchup, genting, work
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door