CYHMH! :)
Thursday, 7 June 2012
Teeheee work has officially ended last week! :) It was definitely an enjoyable working experience, definitely compared to the one at LSC (even though it's a government job and it's supposed to look good on my resume but I'd prefer to interact more with others hahahah) even though the work's there was more tiring, many OTs, less sleep. (but higher pay :X) Won't forget the crazy part timers - Weishan, Saidah, Rebecca + auntie and bengz Jeff! & also the full timers - Albert, Michelle, Azima, Nana, Sandra, Jackson, Azilah, Andri, Hudah.... :) and also those random scandals ROFL.
The last day at work was really funny, everyone bought treats, since it was also Sandra's last day at work! Albert bought Pastamania for the CS team woohoo + icecream! Kamales made cookie monster cupcakes for us hahaha! Michelle gave us chocolates! & We brought the tarts Saidah's aunt made! Happy food day with lotsa pictures :) Watched Dark Shadows with the girls after work excluding bengz who puts his kitten girlf above us all lolol :) Hopefully we can find time to meet again I guess! :)
Well I literally rot at home for the whole day on Friday: cleaning the toilettttttt (cause I felt so bad about causing my parents to be late for work) + Idk why I was squabbling with my mum at night @@ I forgot what I did on Saturday except teaching my cousin + expo shopping (for the second time of the week! I really spent a hundred within a week omg T_T) + watching Can You Hear My Heart on TV!
Helped my godsis with her photohoot on Sunday morning! Omg first time in a studio and it was quite fun; took a few photos for keepsake! Talked to my cousin about rotting at home and she initiated being a tutor since it can be for long term and I'll need to earn money while schooling anyway. & She was the only one who supported my decision not to continue working at my workplace, but for different reasons though. I wanted to try out working as events assistant since I'm gonna be stuck in an office forever after graduating (but I couldn't even find one after a few days of job hunting online!); her reason was supposedly because of education levels between us and the people there... which I don't really approve of, but it's a fact :/ And somehow I get a feeling that I'm getting influenced by what she said, especially when my mum asked if I wanted to work at her area again @__@
Other than that, I've been tutoring my cousin and watching CYHMH online!! Super heartwarming show :') Was watching it because I won't be able to finish watching it if I followed the schedule on TV; I've only got 8 weeks left and there's 20 episodes to go!! With only 2 episodes aired per week, I doubt I'll get to watch the climax and ending!! Plus the main actor, Kim Jaewon, his smile is really *___* New fan here hehehe! I remembered seeing the DVD at my home quite sometime ago but didn't have the time to watch it ahh :( And there's only one link for streaming cause the others were deleted! Watched 10 episodes in 3 days, 10 more to go :)
Btw I'm starting work at my mum's place... tmr. Wasn't pleased at first cause she told me today morning and srsly you can't expect me to start tmr right......... Plus I'm really scared that I'll miss out on catching up with people if I work again. Have to arrange my cousin's tuition schedule as well........ :/ My mum also said the Genting trip next week is fully booked so we can't go; my brother's got projects to do as well :/
But well to be optimistic, I'll earn money for my trip and it's only for 1-2 weeks! Go debbz!
(& I can't be always squabbling with my mum over this right?!)
Ah I'm really putting my piano on hold, but I'm definitely gonna complete my Grade 8 one day!! Must find timeeeeeeeeeee!
Labels: Can You Hear My Heart
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door