<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8313832628175600584?origin\x3dhttp://snow-whitechocs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lost days, pictures fade.
Horribleeeee.
Friday, 20 April 2012

Oh god I srsly hated today!! Should've left at 530pm why did I stay to tally and check invoices and make the worst mistake everrrrrr :(
Ticked on the original copy without photocopying so the invoices cannot be scanned. And I had to re type all the invoices (and there's ~350 of them!!) at 830pm when OT is done by 9. Of course I couldn't finish typing those long invoice numbers, but I printed in the wrong format omgz so I need to print again tmr after looking through them and removing the missing ones x.x! And must be done before 11! #bangswall.

Ah w/e it's 2 and I'm gna sleep! No off day till end of the month! :S

Btw grats Weishan for getting nus pharmacy!

And happy birthday BFF! :D

[ O L D E R ]
[ N E W E R ]