After a long while.......
Saturday, 7 April 2012
This is gna be a really short post cause I'm gna get killed if I can't wake up later for the movie!!!
Shall make it in point form~ :D
- SNIPPED 2 INCHES OFF MY HAIR!! Seems like a lot was cut at first but now it's still very long!! Guess I need to cut again? :S
- Went shopping with Kary and Weishan @ Orchard 2 weeks ago!! Spent 1xx omg hahaha!! But I'm glad I bought that bag which was at 50% off, though it's still expensive!! And I regretted not buying my sandals. WHYYY :(
-Received calls for interview from NTU and SMU for accountancy!! :D Dk to be happy or not cause the interview dates are 10th and 11th! & NUS HAVENT SEND ME ANY LETTERS :( And this means if I screw up both interviews then I'm really screwed!!! :/
- I don't think I'm prepared for interview anyway howwwwwww. Once current affairs comes out I'll just die on the spot! (&I'm one who cannot speak properly infront of an interviewer cause I'll just PANIC!)
- I'm supposed to quit my job soon but idk when am I quitting now cause there's some issues between the agency and my employer. Like they never come together to decide when we can leave!
- Kanchana and Zulaiha left on Thursday!! Snapped pictures but they were blur and we're like laughing non stop at the pantry that day!! (Though my supervisor was seating right behind me that day!)
- Went shopping again on Good Friday with my family at Bugis. And I think I spent a bomb again, though I wasn't the one paying this time! Ah I saw a dress that I liked; it's really unique but it's 84. No moneyyy!!! Thank goodness we didn't go Far East in the end!
- I'm like giving tuition to my cousin as usual. :O
- There's no more Vampire Diaries on Channel 5 nuuuuu. The online one takes quite a while to load!! :( WHY YOU NO AIR SEASON 3 ON TV!!
- Running Man's on Channel U! But it sucked cause they snipped off as much as they could just to air it for 45 mins?! And I don't like the chinese dubbed voices! The names onscreen is also different from the one in Channel ONE! @_@
Oh btw grats Jana for getting acceptance letters from all 3 unis!!!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door